• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Anything Hank Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid/pic of Hank is on gaytorrent or just google it. But they been old and no new ones "leaked". I am also curious how those vids got leaked(from snapchat?)or released on purpose by Hank? Anybody knows?
 
Wow I follow them on IG for over a year. See them on grindr when I visit their city. Saw them eating dinner once in person. Been crushing on them for so long, very hot couple, both good looking and abs muscular bodies.

Had no idea they made sex vids! Reading this thread made me so happy lol. I always suspected their three-way with Riley (who is insanely hot and is my fav). the image of Hain's big dick sliding into thomas or Riley is in my mind all day now.

Found a video of Hain fucking and breeding a twink. Seeing his abs and big dick dominate is so hot. From this thread it sounds like the couple is deleting their past vids and I regret not knowing or seeing them earlier
 
I’m honestly shocked that hank would sleep it other men without Thomas involved since they got married. Like as anyone ever seen when Riley came to town and hank was so happy and the look of discuss on Thomas’s face on Instagram stories
Who do you think has the higher sex drive in the relationship? Riley is insanely hot, I would be happy if he came to town
 
I’m honestly shocked that hank would sleep it other men without Thomas involved since they got married. Like as anyone ever seen when Riley came to town and hank was so happy and the look of discuss on Thomas’s face on Instagram stories

you thinking the whoring ways of instagay couples would immediately stop because of a piece of paper? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ausman13
I saw some of the videos. Hank is a beautiful top with his muscular chest and very nice big thick dick. Love watching him fuck his bottoms into unforgettable pleasure.

Instagram wise I had a bigger crush on Thomas. Bedroom wise I now have a bigger lust for Hank.

I will go crazy if there ever are videos of Riley ☺️
 
I saw some of the videos. Hank is a beautiful top with his muscular chest and very nice big thick dick. Love watching him fuck his bottoms into unforgettable pleasure.

Instagram wise I had a bigger crush on Thomas. Bedroom wise I now have a bigger lust for Hank.

I will go crazy if there ever are videos of Riley ☺️


I’d love to get tag teamed by both of them... if they ever want a sugar daddy, I volunteer hahaha
 
I’d love to get tag teamed by both of them... if they ever want a sugar daddy, I volunteer hahaha

Haha. Hank seems like a really good top. I wouldn't be surprised if he's made tom and other bottoms cum handsfree before with his big thick dick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.