Anything on Joseph Morse?

Youngcub98

Cherished Member
Media
Sarasota, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found him first on Tiktok and he is a fit college guy, he does livestreams and periodically take off clothing either leaving his pants on or switching to shorts and free-ballin.

He does Handstands often, hence the name often with his junk in plain view of the camera jiggling around for everyone to see.

Occasionally during the stream he will adjust himself and grab at his cock, and "fixes" his pants which will reveal some on his pubes and a very fast peek of the base of his cock, but never more.

He makes promises of doing more, and more if people hit his goals during the stream and offering special prizes for certain gifts being sent....but I've only have seem him remove his underwear on stream and free ball, never anything else.

He has a few different names I've seen:
- Joseph Morse
- Handstands_fitness
- Handstand_fitnesss (3 letter s)
- josephs_fitnessx

Attachments

He will send you nudes if you pay. I’ve not ever payed but he’s told me his pricing.

I do specialized content for fans that want to see more of me 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Anything you can think I will do for a price. Everything helps with my college
Pics are 25 for any pose/angle
30 second videos 50
Cum shot 1 minute video 100
Other more extreme content

Weekly allowances are two different levels. $250 for simple vids and pics everyday. $500 for cum shot vids new everyday and other love

HTTPS://linktr.ee/handstands_fitness

Reactions: Youngcub98
He will send you nudes if you pay. I’ve not ever payed but he’s told me his pricing.

I do specialized content for fans that want to see more of me 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Anything you can think I will do for a price. Everything helps with my college
Pics are 25 for any pose/angle
30 second videos 50
Cum shot 1 minute video 100
Other more extreme content

Weekly allowances are two different levels. $250 for simple vids and pics everyday. $500 for cum shot vids new everyday and other love
handstands_fitness | Instagram | Linktree
Thanks for the info

Reactions: Tomsmithyy