Anything On Kayden Godly?

Was Maxwell his brother? Anyone know his info, I know he's not active anymore

Reactions: Mike-42
Maxwell godly (one of his first friends who he transformed into a cash master) turned out to be a bisexual top who prefers sleeping with men over women. wouldnt be surprised if Kayden was bi.
seems like he’s playing footsies with other guys. Makes me think he really is submissive

Maxwell godly (one of his first friends who he transformed into a cash master) turned out to be a bisexual top who prefers sleeping with men over women. wouldnt be surprised if Kayden was bi.
How did you find that out got any of his gay content?

Reactions: Rottenlowkieali
There is a vid out there of Maxwell having a guy eat his ass and suck his dick (if I'm remembering correctly) never seen a fully straight "alpha" do that
Yes I've seen it, Maxwell Godly, he's sitting on the edge of a bed in what looks like a hotel room and he doms a guy and lets him eat his ass and suck his dick. It's the ONLY gay content I've ever seen of him. And i "think" I may know someone who has it :p. I'll find out.

Yes I've seen it, Maxwell Godly, he's sitting on the edge of a bed in what looks like a hotel room and he doms a guy and lets him eat his ass and suck his dick. It's the ONLY gay content I've ever seen of him. And i "think" I may know someone who has it :p. I'll find out.
Here are some SCaps

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.26.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.28.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.27.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.27.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.25.44 PM.png

These videos are usually hot, but I can't help but I crack up at the dialogue. "I haven't washed my as in a week" "The whole world would be upset if I died". Like what? Lmao.
Lmao one time Kayden/Nathan on a live Insta talked about his honest thoughts on findom and admitted he’s pretty cringe.

No he admitted the stuff he (Kayden) does is pretty cringe trying to be all tough and dominate for money
Oh. Well when he started he was a little scrawny with a mouth full of braces lol. But he was pretty brutal it seemed to come natch to him. Odd that he would admit that live though, no? Break that illusion etc? Was this on his own "personal" IG? Ie not one meant for his subs to see?

Oh. Well when he started he was a little scrawny with a mouth full of braces lol. But he was pretty brutal it seemed to come natch to him. Odd that he would admit that live though, no? Break that illusion etc? Was this on his own "personal" IG? Ie not one meant for his subs to see?
No I remember it being on his Kayden godly insta it was a long time ago