Photos & Videos Anything On Luis Cappechi

I'm new here. He says he's straight. We think he's gay or, at least bi.

Some people on here have claimed that he requested videos of them jerking off.

So if he were gay, what would he gain by denying it publicly?

I genuinely don't understand.

Also, his past homophobic comments come to mind.

Could it be internalized homophobia? But even that doesn't make sense if he's done butt stuff with guys.

I'm confused.

He's super hot tho -- a 20/10 in my book.
 
I laugh when I see those kinds of prices (and even more so when people pay them) I do meet ups for that or less. Granted it's mainly muscle worship, but still. Also ya'll might want to confirm you're even talking to the actual model/creator. Some of these guys have gotten caught up in the "OF Promotions" where someone else creates and runs the page including responding to DMs and uploading content. So you might be divulging your fantasies to some random person who may or may not pass your requests/suggestions on.