Can you provide an example of “questionable things” he’s done to specifically target/scam gay people?
Exist
Can you provide an example of “questionable things” he’s done to specifically target/scam gay people?
This is so dumbHad to translate from his tt comments but also valid
This is so dumb
I’m chill lol it’s just not funnychill it's a joke. it's what we do here sometimes. especially as there's not much content to share..
I’m chill lol it’s just not funny
If it’s free you can bet it’s shit with a bunch of ads thrown inHis Roomate his onlyfans I had no idea? Any pics
If it’s free you can bet it’s shit with a bunch of ads thrown in![]()
I follow multiple free OF profiles that beg to differ, including Luis’That’s not how OF works bro
He is Venezuelan 98% are uncuthot looks uncut
and 2% aren't. yay math!He is Venezuelan 98% are uncut
So the likelihood is that he is, next.and 2% aren't. yay math!
Correction, he’s American lol.He is Venezuelan 98% are uncut
He is Venezuelan bruh what are you smoking.Correction, he’s American lol.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.