Arban dili

Yeah, I subbed, got the DM’s he sent too (most between an extra $10-40) and $5 for what just ended up being a closeup of his alleged asshole. Looked too skinny to be him though, so... yeah.
I agree, amazing ass but no way is it him

Reactions: RomanM
I subscribed and immediately unsubscribed. Same shit he posts on his IG and Snapchat. No nudity - but he will send you private messages with videos...of course for $100-$200 each. NOT worth it at all.

I even commented on one of his posts saying "I'm unsubscribing. This is the same stuff you post on your IG." AND OF COURSE HE DELETED MY COMMENT.

Wow, what a rip off. I hope you get your money back, I would be pissed.

Is his OF worth subscribing to? I know a few have said it’s just abs pictures and nothing worthwhile. Anyone subscribed?

Is his OF worth subscribing to? I know a few have said it’s just abs pictures and nothing worthwhile. Anyone subscribed?
I used to be. It’s basically Instagram-friendly posts, then he sends you private messages where he charges extra for XXX stuff. However, there’s no face in any of the private stuff and the body doesn’t look like it’s his at all. He’s looking buff af now, the guy in the stuff he sends almost looks like a twink.
U need to upgeade to watch not cool
Nope. Just refresh the page (sometimes more than 30 times) until you can play it.

Reactions: Tobylola