Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
g strings and thongs are all I wear. I'm 6'2 235. A bit chubby. I wear them for comfort and support. I am bi so this isn't a straight opinion. Here is my latest pics I took for another thread.

Attachments

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been thinking about that for a long time, for me men in thong look extremely sexy, but I think the popular opinion is that they are not.
I personally love the idea of a man wearing a nice thong under his sweat pants so I wanted to know other guys opinions.

what are your thoughts???

On the right body, any underwear can be sexy. On the wrong body, not so much...

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm mostly indifferent to the rear string of thongs. I find it sexy on a fit body but it's not the biggest turn-on for me, nor do I find it the most comfortable thing to wear myself. I'm also not turned on at all when they veer too far toward lingerie.

But thongs are often small in the front as well - and I love the look of a minimal pouch that's completely filled.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But thongs are often small in the front as well - and I love the look of a minimal pouch that's completely filled.
I reckon this photo of @fuzzyis fits that criteria to perfection! There’s no room for even another millimetre of cock in that tightly packed pouch

IMG_9465.jpeg

ThisGuyThongs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this is always going to be a discussion that divides people, though I always land on the fact it is simply a personal preference to either do or behold.

Clearly, I am a person that falls on the side that thinks mens thong are sexy, but predominantly because I like the way I feel and look whilst wearing them. That's not to say I don't find other men wearing them sexy, I do, but it's not a blanket I like every man I see in one, as to be honest it is not just down to the thong.

Am I bothered if other men or indeed women find me sexy in a thong? Well, no. I mean I definitely appreciate anyone that does find my appearance attractive or sexy in one but I won't be disappointed or upset if they find my thong a turn off, that is their preference.

What I do believe is that mens thongs need to still come some way into general acceptance and be for anyone. In the UK certainly it still has an element of being a bit of a joke with a market for the novelty thong still quite big. There are more Uk based brands selling proper thongs for men, which is great and I make sure to support them but sometimes wish I lived in the US!

I am all for equality for both men and women, and don't get me wrong, there are still far bigger and important issues on both sides (mainly for women to be honest) but I do think us guys should have more choice to wear the underwear we want. Be it traditional brief, boxer, trunk, thong, g-string, cheeky, in whatever colour or fabric - and be proud to wear it in private or indeed in public and just be accepted.

Reactions: Touya90

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this is always going to be a discussion that divides people, though I always land on the fact it is simply a personal preference to either do or behold.

Clearly, I am a person that falls on the side that thinks mens thong are sexy, but predominantly because I like the way I feel and look whilst wearing them. That's not to say I don't find other men wearing them sexy, I do, but it's not a blanket I like every man I see in one, as to be honest it is not just down to the thong.

Am I bothered if other men or indeed women find me sexy in a thong? Well, no. I mean I definitely appreciate anyone that does find my appearance attractive or sexy in one but I won't be disappointed or upset if they find my thong a turn off, that is their preference.

What I do believe is that mens thongs need to still come some way into general acceptance and be for anyone. In the UK certainly it still has an element of being a bit of a joke with a market for the novelty thong still quite big. There are more Uk based brands selling proper thongs for men, which is great and I make sure to support them but sometimes wish I lived in the US!

I am all for equality for both men and women, and don't get me wrong, there are still far bigger and important issues on both sides (mainly for women to be honest) but I do think us guys should have more choice to wear the underwear we want. Be it traditional brief, boxer, trunk, thong, g-string, cheeky, in whatever colour or fabric - and be proud to wear it in private or indeed in public and just be accepted.

Just as with women's lingerie, I think it totally depends on the wearer's body.

Looks good on some, ridiculous on others, and downright atrocious on still others.

Thongloverbcn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thongs look really amazing on you man!

• Love
Reactions: ThisGuyThongs