Are more women going braless in public last couple of years?

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
I see a lot more now mainly in our suburban grocery stores. Mom types, young college ones just showing their nipples under thin tops. Maybe after the lockdowns this became common. I think they just jump in and go grocery as if it is part of their home. I go lot more often :) Have you seen this trend?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No idea - but would be happy if that's the case. As a child I recall people being topless and braless most places - the last decade or so have been waaaay to influenced by US norms - leaving guns and murdering perfectly fine - and the human body and science obscene... Any change to the better would be welcome....

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kinda depends where I'm going or what I'm doing, I got way more than my share of boobies so sometimes the boulders need holders.
If I'ma driving or just going to the shops then yeah I'll probably go braless, can't drive properly or comfortably wearing a bra anyway cos of the size of the boobs Lol.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember the first time I went out in public without a bra. It was just a few months after my breast reduction surgery. I was working in my flower bed and needed something from Home Depot. So I hopped in the truck and drove over there. Right before I got out of the truck I remembered I didn't have anything on underneath.

I just said "eff it" and went in the store. One of the bravest things I've ever done! LOL!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boobs need to breathe. If bounce won't be an issue a bra will not be put on.

Also. Sports bras, camis and bralettes have change the titteh wrangling game. Structure and modesty seem less the concern with comfort being key.

Is just a nipple. Even the freezer section poses no danger to eyes or shelved items.

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
I can remember the first time I went out in public without a bra. It was just a few months after my breast reduction surgery. I was working in my flower bed and needed something from Home Depot. So I hopped in the truck and drove over there. Right before I got out of the truck I remembered I didn't have anything on underneath.

I just said "eff it" and went in the store. One of the bravest things I've ever done! LOL!
That's kind what I was asking. It used to be really 'brave' to do it but now it seems to be normal. Just yesterday at a self-checkout counter was a young woman in a cropped white t-shirt with clearly outlined nipples poking out. Home Depot certainly has its share of women shoppers just like you described. Makes the day exciting....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wear sports bras and pretty much only when I'm in a professional or "need to be appropriate in the eyes of other human primates" setting. I used to censor myself. I stopped doing that. Fuck that.

I forgot to wear one to work a few weeks back. I was physically comfy as fuck. Socially I was annoyed and also kept saying FUCK YOU in my head to oglers and judgy jerks who have thoughts in their heads they think can't be heard by the look on their faces.

If I'm ever lucky enough to have a job where I can work from home I'll never wear a bra again and not to be a "tease". I just fucking hate bras.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t know and don’t care what’s “in” or “popular”. I don’t look at other women and notice what or if they are wearing a bra. Personally, I’m all about sports bras. My boobs need some type of support and going braless can hurt. Like TnJ, if I’m going fancy, I’ll put on a real bra.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to, but gravity says no way!
Gravity got the better of mine a while ago, certainly on a southbound journey. I just don't care too much Lol, people can think what they like but if I wanna go braless the girls get set free. Upside they make fantastic lap warmers these days lmao!