5 years later, I finally sucked his dick!

PrimalGuy612

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So because of things and people’s privacy I’m going to be vague.

I met him at a party, he saw me and came to introduce himself and invite me to his event the following night. I’m kinda a noticeable guy, 6’2 built, dress modern hippy hip hop
Mix , and am considered handsome blk guy by folks standards. So it’s not uncommon people want me at their events and parties. I’m likable. Sounds cocky but it’s been my life experience.

He’s laid back white, artsy musician type. Very New York indie techno musician vibes. Much smaller in size than me but I like confidence and him walking up to me really felt like a confident move, he held eye contact like he was attracted.

I went to said event. I didn’t recognize him but he recognized me. He was very welcoming. Very kind.

We later became buds and it was due to us being artsy. He spoke openly that he thought people find me attractive and how it’s obvious I get what I want. We hung out casually always invited to parties.

He eventually told me he was growing to be into guys but haven’t really dove into it yet.

We creatively worked together. It was cool, I really thought something would happen between us, the tension was there and he knew I was into guys. I was crushing on him pretty hard but never really spoke to it. Just in fantasized about us hooking up.

Then then 2020 happened… pandemic times.

We had a zoom room sexy time gathering with friends and lovers. Weird I know but keep ourselves entertained and we are all pretty polyamorous, Artist types, and free spirited.
He came with his new girlfriend,
During that was the first time we were naked together. It was maybe 15 of us, guys and girls and couples. In that time there was a moment were we just knew we were focusing on each other and I opening my mouth and he moved around like he was fucking my face. I was so turned on. He held his hard dick and thrusted it at his camera, into my mouth.

We did talk about it but we really talked about things like Bros most of the time. But he was thrusting it into my mouth.

Time pasted. Things were never constantly full of tension.

Then there was a music session I came over for to vibe and support, it got alittle playful. It was all girls. People were making out. Then the girls left us in the studio and we finally made out. He was rock hard and had to adjust his meat.
He told me I was an incredible kisser.

Went back to normal.

Same girlfriend then now lived together.
1.5 years later. National blow job day invited him out to a party. We were all vibing, we stepped away to chat and I jokingly said it’s national bj day. And he said, “are you going to celebrate?”

I said I’d like to, so he stayed Behind. We stood out in the street lights at night just talking. His girlfriend called. That made his feel the need to leave soon so he brought up the holiday again… the tension was maybe too much.

I said okay. But it was nerves I was like a beginner again. Just terrified. We got in the car and he asked what’s the best way to do it this. His girlfriend calls… again. “Over the front seats?”

At that point I felt I shouldn’t. They are poly but it didn’t feel right. We rubbed on each other for awhile cause I was still wanting to work my way up to this, it was growing in his tight pants, and she called. It’s over go home we aren’t making any moves.

We saw each other much less after this, I think their relationship had some challenges and poly wasn’t working out.

Over a year later…..

A few months ago, He told me they broke up, so I invited him to a friends gathering. I owed him a massage from a time he game me one but nothing came from it, it was just a massage. He kept his undies on because it was a party but I rubbed his package. He rubbed my ass. I was very turned on I was about to whip it out but more people came by and started talking to me. The vibe

this weekend in the jacuzzi together, at a party that everyone was inside. he finally asked for a kiss. We went at it. Deep kissing. Tongue sucking. I started that to give a hint.
He stopped and said, “I forget how got you are at this.” I was getting really turned on so I stood up to let him touch my body. And my rock. He said “put it in my mouth.”

I did, he let me know again he isn’t good at this and may need teaching. His teeth kept scratching me. He took the note and it started to feel really good and he said he really liked my dick. He seemed surprised.

He then joke, “this is not how I saw us for the first time I thought you’d be suck me dick?!” I laught and agreed and said soon. I let him go at me for a bit then he stopped and sat on the edge and said my turn. I felt so excited.

I went down to grab it and was very surprised at how girthy it was. I went in and I mean all the years and wanting… it felt so good in my mouth. The techniques I’ve gathered throughout the years. I did say he’s so thick. Cause damn. I throated it once but really just sucked and licked with some hand assistance.

He couldn’t take it. He let out a few words and sounds.

Holy shit, you know what you doing. You’re a pro.
Fuuuuuck.
A growl grown sound while jerking his body.
Dont do that I’ll cum too fast.

So I didn’t make him come. But I gave him head for about 5 minutes. I laughed at his response cause he seemed really blow away

I finally got it in my mouth with no nerves. We joked about how now we can do this more often and I can teach him how to suck better. (Damn this turns me on!)

Now, while he’s single I will definitely be asking for more casual connection time. Maybe tomorrow. Cause this just turned me on thinking about it all.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I met him at a party, he saw me and came to introduce himself and invite me to his event the following night. I’m kinda a noticeable guy, 6’2 built, dress modern hippy hip hop
Mix , and am considered handsome blk guy by folks standards. So it’s not uncommon people want me at their events and parties. I’m likable. Sounds cocky but it’s been my life experience.

He’s laid back white, artsy musician type. Very New York indie techno musician vibes. Much smaller in size than me but I like confidence and him walking up to me really felt like a confident move, he held eye contact like he was attracted.

I went to said event. I didn’t recognize him but he recognized me. He was very welcoming. Very kind.

We later became buds and it was due to us being artsy. He spoke openly that he thought people find me attractive and how it’s obvious I get what I want. We hung out casually always invited to parties.

He eventually told me he was growing to be into guys but haven’t really dove into it yet.

We creatively worked together. It was cool, I really thought something would happen between us, the tension was there and he knew I was into guys. I was crushing on him pretty hard but never really spoke to it. Just in fantasized about us hooking up.

We had a zoom room sexy time gathering with friends and lovers. Weird I know but keep ourselves entertained and we are all pretty polyamorous, Artist types, and free spirited.
During that was the first time we were naked together. It was maybe 15 of us, guys and girls and couples. In that time there was a moment were we just knew we were focusing on each other and I opening my mouth and he moved around like he was fucking my face. I was so turned on. He held his hard dick and thrusted it at his camera, into my mouth.

We did talk about it but we really talked about things like Bros most of the time. But he was thrusting it into my mouth.

Then there was a music session I came over for to vibe and support, it got alittle playful. It was all girls. People were making out. Then the girls left us in the studio and we finally made out. He was rock hard and had to adjust his meat.

Went back to normal.

1.5 years later. National blow job day invited him out to a party. We were all vibing, we stepped away to chat and I jokingly said it’s national bj day. And he said, “are you going to celebrate?”

I said I’d like to, so he stayed Behind. We stood out in the street lights at night just talking. His girlfriend called. That made his feel the need to leave soon so he brought up the holiday again… the tension was maybe too much.

I said okay. But it was nerves I was like a beginner again. Just terrified. We got in the car and he asked what’s the best way to do it this. His girlfriend calls… again. “Over the front seats?”

At that point I felt I shouldn’t. They are poly but it didn’t feel right. We rubbed on each other for awhile cause I was still wanting to work my way up to this, it was growing in his tight pants, and she called. It’s over go home we aren’t making any moves.

We saw each other much less after this, I think their relationship had some challenges and poly wasn’t working out.

Over a year later…..

A few months ago, He told me they broke up, so I invited him to a friends gathering. I owed him a massage from a time he game me one but nothing came from it, it was just a massage. He kept his undies on because it was a party but I rubbed his package. He rubbed my ass. I was very turned on I was about to whip it out but more people came by and started talking to me. The vibe

this weekend in the jacuzzi together, at a party that everyone was inside. he finally asked for a kiss. We went at it. Deep kissing. Tongue sucking. I started that to give a hint.
He stopped and said, “I forget how got you are at this.” I was getting really turned on so I stood up to let him touch my body. And my rock. He said “put it in my mouth.”

I did, he let me know again he isn’t good at this and may need teaching. His teeth kept scratching me. He took the note and it started to feel really good and he said he really liked my dick. He seemed surprised.

He then joke, “this is not how I saw us for the first time I thought you’d be suck me dick?!” I laught and agreed and said soon. I let him go at me for a bit then he stopped and sat on the edge and said my turn. I felt so excited.

I went down to grab it and was very surprised at how girthy it was. I went in and I mean all the years and wanting… it felt so good in my mouth. The techniques I’ve gathered throughout the years. I did say he’s so thick. Cause damn. I throated it once but really just sucked and licked with some hand assistance.

Fuuuuuck.

So I didn’t make him come. But I gave him head for about 5 minutes. I laughed at his response cause he seemed really blow away

I finally got it in my mouth with no nerves. We joked about how now we can do this more often and I can teach him how to suck better. (Damn this turns me on!)

Now, while he’s single I will definitely be asking for more casual connection time. Maybe tomorrow. Cause this just turned me on thinking about it all.
I love this so much hot

Reactions: PrimalGuy612

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Went back to normal.

Over a year later…..

Fuuuuuck.

Beautiful and hot.