Are only gay guys into men's asses/holes?

KaloVisor

Legendary Member
Media
Moravian Falls, North Carolina, United States
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I am a gay leaning bi dude, it say's im 90% here. but it's probably more like 70-75% towards same sex, my attraction for woman has incased a lot the last couple of years though.

Anyways this is probably a bit taboo. but this is a website about sex so.

If I see a hot guy almost always my first thought is hot sexy/ cute his butt is and specifically his asshole. I am just extremely turned on by them. also if there is an extremely masculine FTM (no breasts, but still has biological vagina. I am stuper turned on by it if he is really sexy.

I love breasts on woman, and I admire a good butt. but my attraction for one on a woman ends there, I even enjoy a good pussy now and then, but asshole on a woman it just doesn't seem like a sexual body part to me. I thought it's cause I'm attracted to femininity on woman and it feels like a more masculine body part if that makes any sense.

but a sexy guy with a big bubble but and and hairy asshole. I just flip out over it. I know that most straight guys are into woman's asses.

and I know girls like to check guys out, but feel like it's kind of not mainstream or even maybe taboo to do much beyond that. so my question is for straight woman do you get turned on my seeing your bf/dates hole and do you just want to devour it and or play with it/ put stuff in it.? or is it more of a guy/ gay man thing to do?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to see a nice butt! Wrapped in a pair of tight jeans? Yummy! In a tailored suit? Oh, oh, don't stop! I'm almost there!

But the butthole? Nah.

Seeing a nice hard butt on a guy gives me a little insight into what men think when they see a pair of boobs, I guess. Just eye candy for me.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to see a nice butt! Wrapped in a pair of tight jeans? Yummy! In a tailored suit? Oh, oh, don't stop! I'm almost there!

But the butthole? Nah.

Seeing a nice hard butt on a guy gives me a little insight into what men think when they see a pair of boobs, I guess. Just eye candy for me.
Yeah, or a butt I can grab and dig my nails into while he pounds away on top of me!

I'm willing to work on his butt and can get into it, but because the pleasure it gives him... I have to work hard to not think about what it is I'm putting my tongue on/in... lol

Reactions: Rafael Figueroa

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a mod, I have seen more butthole than a proctologist. Not sexy to me. Not even a little bit. I mean, who doesn’t like a nice butt? The hole? Not so much.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok. so it's looking like mostly a guy/ gay thing. interesting.

Well, this is a very small group of people giving you answers, so it's not exactly scientifically accurate in any way.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if a minority of women were turned on by man hole. But I don't think taking replies from this website and extrapolating a generalization from them is accurate or helpful. Just sayin.

There are BILLIONS of women in the world. Less than 10 have given you their answer.