Are the 100 percent real straight males here tired of

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay and bisexual males coming to the straight section and asking gay questions? Then what is worse is gay and bisexual guys keep answering questions in the straight section. If I went to the ask a straight female section and kept asking to do straight females eat pussy I would get banned. Or if I went to the straight female section and kept answering questions I would get banned. So why aren't these gay and bisexual guys banned for keep spamming the straight male section with these gay questions?

Reactions: Hatt_101

I don't get pissed that easily. Only when someone is going out of their way to piss me off.

Come on, this is a site about big dicks. You're gonna get gay dudes, straight dudes, non dudes and all the weirdness in between. Almost all of the few guys that have tried to message me are respectful when they gather that I'm just not interested.

Everyone's mother was right: most of the time if you act respectfully, you get treated respectfully.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if I went to the straight female section and kept answering questions I would get banned. So why aren't these gay and bisexual guys banned for keep spamming the straight male section with these gay questions?
Because the ladies in the Ask a Woman forum are much more likely to police their area and report trespassers, than the men in Ask a Straight Man forum are.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay and bisexual males coming to the straight section and asking gay questions? Then what is worse is gay and bisexual guys keep answering questions in the straight section. If I went to the ask a straight female section and kept asking to do straight females eat pussy I would get banned. Or if I went to the straight female section and kept answering questions I would get banned. So why aren't these gay and bisexual guys banned for keep spamming the straight male section with these gay questions?

Because you can ask a "gay question" to a straight male. It's ask a straight male, not ask a straight question. The problem with a large majority of the questions I deem stupid are in line with gay encounters or gay situations. I can't imagine you're going to have a lot of luck asking noted straight males about how much they want to be in gay situations. For me, that's 0% of the time, because as clearly indicated, I'm 0% gay.

Most of the questions in here should probably be in the ask a male section instead of the straight male. I mean it just makes sense, you're going to get better results then spending a bunch of your time fishing for gay or bisexual men in a straight section...

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It really depends.

I don't mind the general curiosity types of questions (what do you like most about women, what physically do you enjoy about sex with women, etc etc).

The "How gay are you secretly" and "What could I do to turn you gay" and "What kind of gay stuff have you done" gets really old, but doesn't piss me off.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends.

I don't mind the general curiosity types of questions (what do you like most about women, what physically do you enjoy about sex with women, etc etc).

The "How gay are you secretly" and "What could I do to turn you gay" and "What kind of gay stuff have you done" gets really old, but doesn't piss me off.

exactly this. Trying to convince straight guys that they're really gay, or pontificating about how no one is really truly straight in reality is just silly, and a waste of your time. You might have a chance with @TexanStar's 1% though ;)

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes tbh, but I just ignore and don't answer stupid questions. Had a couple of arguments with gay/bi guys in here trying to speak for me telling me I'm not really straight and that I don't belong here. They're the ones that really pisses me off. The ones who think that this is a gay site and that straights shouldn't post pics. Or the ones who think that straight guys have issues if they don't do gay sex and circle jerks etc and then goes on to call them homophobes or whatever.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's ask a straight male so I don't get pissed at being asked a question out of curiosity and if a thread is answered by the wrong demographic surely the op should point that out within their thread that they want answered from straight males?

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's ask a straight male so I don't get pissed at being asked a question out of curiosity and if a thread is answered by the wrong demographic surely the op should point that out within their thread that they want answered from straight males?

This thread is called Ask a Straight male. Not ask a gay male or bisexual male. So the only people who should be answering the questions in this part of the forum are straight males. Since the only people who should be answering the questions are straight males. Then these gay and bisexual guys should stop coming to this part of this thread asking gay questions. Straight guys don't do circle jerks. Straight guys don't suck dick or let other guys suck their dicks. Straight guys don't bottom or top other males. There is a ask a gay male and ask a bisexual male part of this forum. They could clearly go their and ask their gay/bisexual questions instead of spamming the straight thread with these questions.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is called Ask a Straight male. Not ask a gay male or bisexual male. So the only people who should be answering the questions in this part of the forum are straight males. Since the only people who should be answering the questions are straight males. Then these gay and bisexual guys should stop coming to this part of this thread asking gay questions. Straight guys don't do circle jerks. Straight guys don't suck dick or let other guys suck their dicks. Straight guys don't bottom or top other males. There is a ask a gay male and ask a bisexual male part of this forum. They could clearly go their and ask their gay/bisexual questions instead of spamming the straight thread with these questions.

yes its called ask a straight male, so whats the issue with a gay or bisexual guy asking a question? Yes gay and bisexual should not be answering, but they may have a question to ask.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think the point he's making is that the vast majority of questions asked are about gay sex or activities. And that it's the same type of questions over and over.

And that guys who do not identify as straight come here to answer these questions and that some of them even argue with straights. None of us would have issues with normal questions that's not about sexual stuff with other guys

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes its called ask a straight male, so whats the issue with a gay or bisexual guy asking a question? Yes gay and bisexual should not be answering, but they may have a question to ask.

Did you just read what I said kid? I said gay or bisexual males shouldn't be answering questions in this part of the forum. Straight men don't have any kind of sexual contact with other males. So these gay and bisexual males should stop coming to this part of the forum asking these kind of questions. Especially when there is a bisexual and gay part of this forum and you get blocked.

farooq

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think the point he's making is that the vast majority of questions asked are about gay sex or activities. And that it's the same type of questions over and over.

And that guys who do not identify as straight come here to answer these questions and that some of them even argue with straights. None of us would have issues with normal questions that's not about sexual stuff with other guys

Exactly. Thanks for understanding that.

I don't visit this website enough to get angry about it, but for what I have seen, we need a male version of @Fade

Reactions: farooq