Are there any male strippers nights in London for gay men?

Heronero

Experimental Member
Media
All of the ones I see are mostly catered to women. Even if they allow gay men. Majority of the time, I still feel a bit left out or awkward as a gay guy being there. I know some gay bars and pubs have invited male strippers for a night so if there are any that do that or will have a male stripper night in London it would be nice if you could share that here.

Reactions: LovePico

shaun217

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No there aren't. The gay bars no longer have regular strippers since the law was changed, so the only places left are the strip clubs which cater mostly to women.

Reactions: Heronero

shaun217

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wait

what happened? not even at Heaven anymore? was there 8y ago

The law was changed in 2009. Now if a pub has strippers more than once a month, they're classed as a strip club and have to get a sex entertainment licence, which puts a lot of rules on what they can do (they can't have any physical contact with the audience, filming isn't allowed, etc) and stricter regulations on entry. The Dreamboys and Pleasure Boys clubs allow physical contact but they're in a grey area because the venue licences don't actually allow it.

The law doesn't cover the touring shows though as they're irregular events. The worst part is that this wasn't the Tories, it was actually Labour that did it.

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The law was changed in 2009. Now if a pub has strippers more than once a month, they're classed as a strip club and have to get a sex entertainment licence, which puts a lot of rules on what they can do (they can't have any physical contact with the audience, filming isn't allowed, etc) and stricter regulations on entry. The Dreamboys and Pleasure Boys clubs allow physical contact but they're in a grey area because the venue licences don't actually allow it.

The law doesn't cover the touring shows though as they're irregular events. The worst part is that this wasn't the Tories, it was actually Labour that did it.
Nightmare! There should be a campaign started to change it. The stripper nights were hot!!

Reactions: LovePico

offerte

Experimental Member
Media
Actually there are enough, I can't say where and when because I'm not gay, but a friend of mine goes quite often. Maybe just ask around among friends?

Reactions: Heronero