are you ready for...

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....The avalanche of : Is my dick big?? questions lol srly you should consider making a rule about no soliciting ratings. But other than that great idea.

On another topic, how can I get my female partner to deepthroat me, is there any kind of training we can engage in as a couple??

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....The avalanche of : Is my dick big?? questions lol srly you should consider making a rule about no soliciting ratings. But other than that great idea.

On another topic, how can I get my female partner to deepthroat me, is there any kind of training we can engage in as a couple??

Does she want to deepthroat you?

The trick is to ignore the gag reflect - as far as I know practicing is the only way to learn it

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it really a talent one can acquire? I know I can't do it, and it's not from not trying. I'm sure size has a lot to do with it.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The rules of this forum clearly state that "rate my dick" type questions will be relocated to "show off". They will not be tolerated in "Ask a Woman."

That's all I have to say, and you may now proceed with your previously scheduled discussion. :smile:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it really a talent one can acquire? I know I can't do it, and it's not from not trying. I'm sure size has a lot to do with it.

I totally agree, I don't know why guys just assume everyone can do it or can even learn to do it. That can be a little frustrating.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can deepthroat, except in the morning - can't overcome my gag reflex in the morning. No matter how much I want to, I cannot even consider giving even the most basic blowjob in the morning, I can barely stand to brush my teeth, the gag reflex is so strong. Some women may never be able to do it - even if they want to.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm not sure size actually matter that much - once you have learned to ignore the gag reflex you can more or less deepthroat anything. The problem I had was the reflex - not the size.

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly many many thanks for your quick response. In regards to tiny, yes she does. We have been in a relationship for almost 2 years, we are both very sexual and competitive persons. So she has put herself the goal of deepthroating me. I don't really care since I have never been deepthroated I kinda gave up on it been able to happen to me. But I ask cuz it seems like it frustrates her not being able to.

I also think it has to do with the gag reflex, cuz that is what stops her in her tracks, but over time she has been able to go further down. So I guess the question is how can she overcome her gag reflex, or is it impossible?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it's not possible, even if you don't have a gag reflex at all. Bone spurs on the vertebra facing into the throat and esophagus can prohibit how deep a person can take.