Arne Vdw

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't he pull one like that before? asked to get 20k followers for the spicy link then went dead silent lol this dude is running out of clout
I think it’s for real this time. He‘s basically announced a fans account in his last IG story. And he changed the username of his Onlyfans to „BigArne“! :heart:
OnlyFans
And it seems like he has hidden the linktr.ee from all his socials - waiting for the big launch of his Onlyfans?

Reactions: leo197
I think it’s for real this time. He‘s basically announced a fans account in his last IG story. And he changed the username of his Onlyfans to „BigArne“! :heart:
OnlyFans
And it seems like he has hidden the linktr.ee from all his socials - waiting for the big launch of his Onlyfans?
I dunno this kinda looks fake

didn't he pull one like that before? asked to get 20k followers for the spicy link then went dead silent lol this dude is running out of clout
Well I don't trust what he says - he posted a pic about a week ago saying that if it got 500 RTs he would post the full pic which looked like it would include bulge.
He got his 500 RTs but he never posted - he switched to the new request to get 1000 RTs for the chili emoji.
I haven't retweeted myself as I don't trust him
If I recall he also indicated an OnlyFans ages ago but backtracked
Either way I don't think we'll ever see his dick - I assume its small as he usually hides his bulge or when you do see it (photoshoots) it looks padded

Status
Not open for further replies.