He's gotten really buff and sexy, WB are dumb for not fast tracking or filming Shazam sequels at the same time cos he's already too old to play 13 year old billy batson having the sequel come out in 2023 means the third one won't come out /be filmed til 2025-2026. The boy becoming a man thing won't be so special if it's 20 something man becoming a 40 something man. It's WB's issue not his though! The series is cool though

He's gotten really buff and sexy, WB are dumb for not fast tracking or filming Shazam sequels at the same time cos he's already too old to play 13 year old billy batson having the sequel come out in 2023 means the third one won't come out /be filmed til 2025-2026. The boy becoming a man thing won't be so special if it's 20 something man becoming a 40 something man. It's WB's issue not his though! The series is cool though

Agreed.. I pondered this from the very first Shazam movie. Those actors actually looked like kids then. Now they’re old enough to make teenaged girls and young women fawn. Curious to see how the sequel handles the growth sprout among those young actors.

Agreed.. I pondered this from the very first Shazam movie. Those actors actually looked like kids then. Now they’re old enough to make teenaged girls and young women fawn. Curious to see how the sequel handles the growth sprout among those young actors.
Tbh, I feel like he's gonna be in this movie way less than the last one. He hasn't really been featured much in the behind the scenes clips or interviews- it's mostly the adult variants of the characters and JDG

I was going to say they were probably focusing on writing a good script regardless of how long it takes, but then looking at the final product of most of these films it doesn't seem to be the case.