I have no idea why, but guys just doing stuff while casually shirtless or naked is the hottest thing to me. Like all his other thirst traps are fine and good, but this one especially gets me going just because of the implication of him playing video games like this. Mmmmm

he really does not put any effort in his videos, he just takes off his shirt and hits record. at least the other pretty boys of tik tok bother to try and do a decent lipsync or do some weird dance. he literally just sits or stands watermeloncantaloupeing it

he really does not put any effort in his videos, he just takes off his shirt and hits record. at least the other pretty boys of tik tok bother to try and do a decent lipsync or do some weird dance. he literally just sits or stands watermeloncantaloupeing it
and he still manages to look hot while doing it

I love his horny face, his body and armpits but that’s it. His personality is just “meh” for me. He’s pretty generic overall beside his looks. But no hate here ok, still love him.
He has a personality?? I wouldn't know, everything I've ever watched of him has been with the sound off. :joy: