honestly, if you had told me asher would be constantly showing off to the camera, being a fuck boy, posting thirst traps, i wouldn't believe you. that's the stuff jacob sartorious would do. but looks like the roles reversed and asher is the one feeding us.
at this rate, i think that blurry tik tok of him jumping with his ass showing is only a start and he'll probably be giving us the whole cake soon

honestly, if you had told me asher would be constantly showing off to the camera, being a fuck boy, posting thirst traps, i wouldn't believe you. that's the stuff jacob sartorious would do. but looks like the roles reversed and asher is the one feeding us.
at this rate, i think that blurry tik tok of him jumping with his ass showing is only a start and he'll probably be giving us the whole cake soon

He likes showing off that fat dick

He likes showing off that fat dick
yeah he seems to enjoy showing off that he's bulging. but i wanna keep my expectations low and only hope for a good shot of his ass.
but i wouldn't be too surprised if a good outline of his dick ended up on the internet