d
Some Asian OF guys I've subbed to and mini reviews, both good and bad (sorry I am too lazy to link, but I have pictures of them):



View attachment 62260971
drdimples:
Chaturbate guy. He's so cute but his OF page is kinda weak. A lot of instagram-esque shirtless pictures. A few jerking videos that are good but he doesn't post frequently enough.



View attachment 62260911
Jinclover:
Chaturbate guy who hasn't streamed in a while. I think he's hot, but he doesn't post regularly which is annoying. If he posted more frequently I'd resub. Mostly solo photos and videos and some PPV jerk off videos.


View attachment 62260871
AxeFitCoach:
Free(!) page where he posts mostly pictures in locker rooms in very skimpy underwear. He has a handful of PPV jerk off/sex videos on his page.
I think he's hot but I wish he'd post more X-rated stuff. His page is free though so why not take a look?



View attachment 62260591
Y*tieater (star is an e):
Chaturbate guy. He is so fucking hot, but his CB and Onlyfans are terrible. He has a couple of professional porn scenes though so you can find them on PornHub for a taste of his best work.



View attachment 62260601
Kanou:
He's one of those wannabe Snapchat influencer guys. Terrible page. It's mostly shirtless gym flexing videos which he posts on Snap for free. He does A TON of DM PPV videos. I bought a few and he does occasionally go full frontal in them, but they're all terrible short videos. He's cute but pretty cringy.



View attachment 62260611
Raydexterxxx:
I think he's done legitimate porn and if you search him on porn sites you can easily find his videos.
His page is pretty good, but there are a lot of just solo nude selfies that get a little old and repetitive.
He's got good solo and sex videos with partners sprinkled throughout. He also has silicone injections in his penis which makes it look huge but also kinda lopsided and weird.
He's adorable with an amazing body.



View attachment 62260621
CagedJock:
I think his stuff is easily searchable on porn sites, too. He has a chastity cage and does a lot of kink sub-bottom videos. Every once in a while he jerks off or has a video of him jerking or topping. I love those but they're rare. He's so fucking hot though. Good value page though -- he has a ton of posts.



View attachment 62260631
Kato_kim:
Chartubate guy (Kato_cam) who broadcasts super regularly. I think he's hot as fuck in a boy-next-door kind of way, but his OF page is overpriced and sucks. A lot of shirtless selfies that could exist perfectly well on instagram. Sometimes reposts cumshows from chaturbate but not enough to make his $18 a month price tag worth it. He never posts jerk videos that aren't copies of shows from Chaturbate. Really lazy for his price tag if you ask me. I'd happily stay subbed if he posted better stuff more frequently.



View attachment 62260711
Nateflix:
A Chaturbate guy (NateGolden). He's got a real frat-bro vibe and I think he's hot. Doesn't have a ton of content on his page, but it's all solo photos and videos. I like his jerk off videos.



View attachment 62260641
Yungricewang:
He's a Chaturbate guy. All solo pictures and videos.
Pretty vanilla jerk off videos, but I think he's adorable.
He sometimes posts instagram-type stuff that's not sexual at all which is a little annoying. I like him though. He's really endearing.
did anyone has mrdimples video? im dying to see it, please….
 
  • Like
Reactions: ryukun
enigma7 (0kamisama on chaturbate)

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 2.54.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 2.54.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 2.54.32 PM.png

Gay Canadian who started out on chaturbate and opened an onlyfans after sometime. You can find a small selection of content just by googling his name (more so his chaturbate username) since he had some notability a few years back with with his risky jerk offs in public places. (Various classrooms/lecture halls around his university were his most common, but he likes nature and has done plenty of videos when he's gone hiking as well.)

His onlyfans is a bit pricey at $20 and the drawback to that is that he will go MIA for periods of time before coming back and posting somewhat regularly. Right now he's been gone for a while and is probably the longest hiatus he's had since I've found out about him.

Personal Recommendation: If you're not satisfied with what you can find for free online on various porn sites and want to see more of him then at the very least a one time subscription will be enjoyable. He's a really nice guy and has never come off as an asshole so your coin would be going somewhere good. He has a lot of hot content where he jerks off, uses toys on himself (both on his cock and in his ass), he has great cumshots (he's even given himself a facial once or twice) and he has a few m/m sex clips where he sucks dick and gets fucked. The one downside to the m/m vids is that the guy he hooks up with doesn't want to show his face, so they're all in a POV style. In addition I think he's archived or removed one or two for some reason, so he may have archived more since my sub last expired.
 
View attachment 62260631
Kato_kim:
Chartubate guy (Kato_cam) who broadcasts super regularly. I think he's hot as fuck in a boy-next-door kind of way, but his OF page is overpriced and sucks. A lot of shirtless selfies that could exist perfectly well on instagram. Sometimes reposts cumshows from chaturbate but not enough to make his $18 a month price tag worth it. He never posts jerk videos that aren't copies of shows from Chaturbate. Really lazy for his price tag if you ask me. I'd happily stay subbed if he posted better stuff more frequently.

Kato is very hit or miss as a performer, and it's entirely dependent on his mood it seems. Some nights he's really chill and cool, others he can come off as an ass. I've taken him private four times and sometimes he's been a good performer, and other times he's so off that it makes me regret getting the tokens lmao. It really does seem to be 50-50 with him.

Good to know about his onlyfans. I subbed to his original one and it was a complete waste of money, so when I saw that he let his original one die and remade a new one I was hesitant to sub to that one, and now I know I won't.
 
Kato is very hit or miss as a performer, and it's entirely dependent on his mood it seems. Some nights he's really chill and cool, others he can come off as an ass. I've taken him private four times and sometimes he's been a good performer, and other times he's so off that it makes me regret getting the tokens lmao. It really does seem to be 50-50 with him.

Good to know about his onlyfans. I subbed to his original one and it was a complete waste of money, so when I saw that he let his original one die and remade a new one I was hesitant to sub to that one, and now I know I won't.
Yes! He’s one of those dudes I’m always rooting for because he’s so hot and if he put more effort into camming or OF I think he could do a lot better. The mood thing is so true. I cannot stand when he whines on camera about people not tipping. Like… maybe change up the way you cam and people would tip more? He does the same show in the same position from the same angle every night. Maybe move to the bed? Maybe stand up? Do literally anything new and folks might like your show more. His onlyfans sucks so definitely don’t waste your money.
He does the absolute bare minimum for a cammer and then wonders why people aren’t throwing tips at him. He’s hot, but man, he is really hit or miss.
 
jescedence (same name for onlyfans/chaturbate/twitter)

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 3.59.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 3.57.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 3.58.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 3.57.57 PM.png


Bisexual/vers dancer who does onlyfans/chaturbate on the side (more so onlyfans though from what I've seen). He's a pretty good performer in terms of both recorded content and live shows (the rare times I saw him actually do them on chaturbate) and is willing to engage in some role-play kink.

His onlyfans is somewhat decent for the fair/little amount of content that's on there. I think his current price is around the $12-13 range and I'd say it's somewhat worth it. He's another one that's MIA right now though and no clue on if/when he's coming back. The content is pretty nice though, lots of cum videos from different positions and angles and he even has a few soft/light role-play and kink kind of vids so he mixes up his approach, which is always nice.

Personal Recommendation: He's another example where if you're enticed by his twitter or what you find elsewhere online and want more, then a one time subscription will be enjoyable. The solos are nice, his cumshots are decent in size, and he's willing to be vocal and try out some different things.
 
Yes! He’s one of those dudes I’m always rooting for because he’s so hot and if he put more effort into camming or OF I think he could do a lot better. The mood thing is so true. I cannot stand when he whines on camera about people not tipping. Like… maybe change up the way you cam and people would tip more? He does the same show in the same position from the same angle every night. Maybe move to the bed? Maybe stand up? Do literally anything new and folks might like your show more. His onlyfans sucks so definitely don’t waste your money.
He does the absolute bare minimum for a cammer and then wonders why people aren’t throwing tips at him. He’s hot, but man, he is really hit or miss.

He really is hot and could be huge with the demand for performers who look like him, like he's the epitome of one of my ideal types of guys; tall, tattoos, big dick, lots of cum, seems like he'd be somewhat good in bed lol. I will say too, as a straight performer he's at least open to doing m/m themed dirty talk, so he has that.

The attitude like you said though can be so off-putting sometimes, like when he was in that slump of really "struggling" and whining for tokens I would literally leave the room and just come back as a guest logged out so he wouldn't direct his attention toward me lmao. I think he's tried to say he has 'back issues' and that's why he is always sat in his chair and never doing anything else, but I know years back he'd do shows in different ways so I don't know how much truth there is to what he says. I think he also tried to talk about his back and that it prevented him from working and chaturbate was his only source of income, but I don't understand how he can afford to live in New York with multiple pet cats if that's the case (unless he was collecting disability of some kind).

But yeah, he can be sketch with what he tells his viewers. especially since I also remember there was like a 1-2 month stretch where he said if he didn't continue to meet his goals he was being evicted at the end of the month/week....and then he didn't meet his goals and somehow he didn't seem to be evicted on the timeline he was talking about.
 
jjdile (jjdile_j on twitter)

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 6.19.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 6.19.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 6.19.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 6.20.26 PM.png



A true master of the gym selfie lol. I'm sure a lot of people who have this thread watched might already know of him or have seen his thread here at lpsg, but for those who don't, well, here we are.

His onlyfans is a moderately priced $10, and you might think that with a body like that (like seriously, this man is sculpted to perfection it's amazing) for a price like that, that subbing would be a no brainer. I will definitely say he has a nice, thick cock and plump ass. There are a few problems though...

-My sub was a little while back, so maybe it's changed since then, but I haven't seen or heard otherwise, so here's the first big point. While he does show full nudity, he never shows his face while nude. I never really understood that personally when performers do that unless they don't show their face anywhere period. Like I get trying to protect themselves/their identity, but if you're posting with your face on twitter and linking people in that twitter to your onlyfans, anyone who knows you is going to know it's you anyway, there's no deniability lmao.
-Next major drawback; while nude pics and some video teases are on the main page, from what I remember, any sort of cum/jerk off content is hidden behind paywalls in messages. So that $10 isn't going to stay at $10 if that's what you're after with him.
-And on that subject....his cum videos are boring. Poor thing seems very shy about it and doesn't make any real noises (from my time subbed at least) and like I said, doesn't show his face. So, once you've seen one or two videos of him jerking and cumming, you've seen all he has to offer at his current place of comfort.

Personal Recommendation: Unless things have changed since my sub expired, I hate to say find alternative methods to enjoying his content because he doesn't seem like a bad guy, but a sub to him is not worth it, unless of course you have the money to spend and this guy is like your ultimate dream in terms of visuals. Because the reality is, if you do a search for his name with the word 'porn' tacked on after, you can find some of his content.(google images and videos are your friend lol) If things change though (or have already changed) and he shows his face and is willing to be more comfortable in his videos, then I'd say otherwise, but for now and what I personally saw, it's a no/save your money.
 
I swear there's only one more after this post haha

heyxcutie (heyxxcutie on twitter)
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.23.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.23.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.23.58 PM.png

Another performer where if you've been around on lpsg enough (or twitter) you probably already know him and have seen his content. He's at a decent price point and I've seen him fluctuate anywhere between $11-15.

Anyway, this guy is a perfect mix of cute and hot. His onlyfans has a mix of solo and m/m videos. In the solos he's typically using some type of anal toy (or having it used on him). My personal favorites are when he uses a dildo and fucks himself down on it, he's very good at fitting that role of like, bottom so horny that they don't care that they're debasing and degrading themselves like a slut. Does that make sense? haha. I honestly think I prefer his solo stuff over any of the m/m stuff.

The reason I say that is because while he takes cock like a champ (and occasionally tops another twink like partner) the pair (or orgy) scenes can be a little...weird, just a little bit. Whether it's just him and one guy, or him and a few guys, maybe it's just me, but there's weird sort of atmosphere and energy where it feels like they purposely want to make it seem like he's unwilling. Like it has that vibe in porn of like, a student who asks for and needs extra credit from the teacher and the teacher is like, "well if you let me fuck you" so there's that sort of like, element of resigned/no-choice consent to it, or that's how it feels! I'm sorry if that makes no sense lmao. I get that that can be some people's thing, but it just feels weird when like, there's no scene set up to that. It probably doesn't help that it seems like nearly everything always seems to be filmed in a hotel room.

The other downsides to the m/m scenes (and that add to that weird feeling I explained) are that he himself doesn't always cum, and so it's kind of disappointing to see him get fucked and not always get off to it. With the group/orgy type scenes as well those can feel a bit disorganized and whatever.

Personal Recommendation: To be honest...if you're looking for a quick nut you could probably just get off from all the video previews and slices of content on his twitter or from searching on google. If you do want to pay and support him though, a first time sub will be enjoyed, and then I'd say after that first month just pop in every few months afterward as the content stream is steady but not frequent.
 
Last one to close out what I have to share lol

taylormadezero7 (same name on chaturbate as well)

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 10.20.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 10.20.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 10.20.45 PM.png


Long time chaturbate user (who has a thread on lpsg) who recently decided to make an onlyfans a few months ago. Fits the niche of young skater boy asshole type lol. I mean the asshole part lol, he very much has come off and acted like a fuckboy many times, but hey, sometimes we can look past that if they have a nice body and hot dick.

He recently opened an onlyfans and had posted quite a few cumshot videos. The one big thing he has going against him though is that it looks like he's starting to fall down the PPV rabbit hole of wanting to charge more for m/f vids. I think he's also posted a vid two or three times and then later taken it down so there is that risk associated.

Personal Recommendation: If you need an immediate fix, try searching google first to try and find some old recordings of his cam shows and wait to see if he'll be consistent with his onlyfans posting. If you can't want to subscribe, just be prepared for the risk of him turning into the asshole of his past lol.
 
Brotistaa has one 5-part series where he bottoms for one of his previous professors, and it's pretty hot seeing him bottom
I also started following him on his private snap and he said he’s editing another video where he bottoms. I can’t wait tbh.