Pau0330
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2019
- Posts
- 1,846
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 12,137
- Points
- 333
- Location
- New York City, New York, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Do you guys know where I can find more of his videos? He is a Thai model named Gaz Suraphit Pakahan. I just recently found this particular video of him and I was wondering if he still has more. Do you guys have? Or know where I can get more? Hehe. Thanks a lot!
PS. For those who know him, I know. His dick is big HAHAHA!
PPS. He was recently held by Thai police for being involved in a 10M Baht Forex Scam in Bangkok. Lol!
View attachment 134643121View attachment 134643511View attachment 134643601
Just read a piece about the scam
He is so hot, and that body and dick—WOW …was that part of the “attractive profile” that’s referenced in the Bangkok Post article