Did I get it wrong or the bio says that the best content will only be sent out to VIP tier, which are those that pay for the 12 months subscription upfront?
I asked and he basically charges you a full 12 month sub pretending to be VIP but you still pay for the PPVs on top of it. So just do a monthly sub. The so called VIP is not worth it. Ive brought 5 out of 6 PPVs from him his ppvs are 100 to 120USD...fyi dont ask me to share cause thats over 500USD i paid not letting them go for free on here.
 
can anyone recommend any that are straight or i guess lean more towards the cocky/dom/verbal side?

or at the very least some who would take customs to be so? haha
Cashlord Triton on Twitter/OF, I think he's gay though. If you're into doms