Asians with Big Dicks

Earth is GORGEOUS... at least, we can imagine that's what he's really packing down there :p

vgo8gig7h8581.jpg

ENBGkYAUYAI-73I.jpg

7a03a6274f5757b9958802e4619d7fd43056cf3a.gifv

719d54d73aa29e8f99ab43f9b0c19fdd4c82480c.gifv
 

Attachments

Seriously, the "I've never seen a hung asian in my life" sentences are goddamn stupid and hilarious. Do these guys even look around?

It's easy as hell to find them on the net, and it's as easy in life than finding a white/black/finlandish whatever guy with a big one.
Those are the kind of people that find Asians repulsive and rarely sleep with or look up Asians. As if a “whites only” gay is going to see many hung Asians in his life
 
My bf is thai and has a 21 cm long cock - and it is also very thick as well (18 cm in circumference). I used to met a lot of asian guys who were not very hung, but then four years ago I met this guy and we have stayed together since then. Of course not only because of his dick. I also like his personality.
 
My bf is thai and has a 21 cm long cock - and it is also very thick as well (18 cm in circumference). I used to met a lot of asian guys who were not very hung, but then four years ago I met this guy and we have stayed together since then. Of course not only because of his dick. I also like his personality.
Is he tall or short?
 
Aha (I knew he looked familiar)! I think this is one of the Thai boxers Kumandoi Petcharoenvit used to "pimp" (for the lack of a better term) around with his live streams (these two tweets mention he's a boxer - it might be Petchmalai Petcharoenwit, but I'm not sure). Speaking of Kumandoi, looks like you've indirectly lead me to a Thai boxing stash (I haven't identified them, but there are more boxers there), so this thread gotta thank you for that. Here's what I found of Kumandoi there (sources 1,2,3):
more vids of them pls. especially kumandoi