anybody know how my follow request on Mehmet's twitter will be accepted?
Is there anything I must do first like subscribe to his of?
Just unrequest then request again. Maybe he'll notice

I must say I am confused on who's who. I thought I knew them all apart but don't know by name. However I subscribed through ASMR Yusuf Twitter page to onlyfans. Maybe yall will be able to provide more on who is who. Mehmet is the one that gives massages that also wears glasses correct?

I found the YouTube here. -THERE

The boy who gives the blowjob is also always video. In the YouTube video Mehmet is massaging. On the OF video Yusuf is massaging. Compare the hands from the OF video with my photo (YouTube video Yusuf).
Too bad you can not see Emre :(

this is from the OF video- Watch his hands

IMG_1866.png

this is from YouTube Yusuf
7f2ffc9b-3bac-4d39-b16a-579ebaa0a23b.jpeg

I must say I am confused on who's who. I thought I knew them all apart but don't know by name. However I subscribed through ASMR Yusuf Twitter page to onlyfans. Maybe yall will be able to provide more on who is who. Mehmet is the one that gives massages that also wears glasses correct?
I'll explain who's who in the video above.
See this link first:
Bearded model lying on the stretcher is the being sucked.
Young guy in grey tshirt is sucking the model.
There is always a third hand touching the guys. Yusuf wears long sleeved tshirt and his hand and fingers are ugly (compared to Mehmet's). Mehmet wears short sleeved tshirt and his hands are better looking. These two guys switch between holding the camera and making weird contacts on the nude guys.

Teaser video has some scenes not used in this clip.