Mehmet posted a shirtless photo on Twitter last year and he pasted some abs using Photoshop :))) These two are perfect scammers. They make a 20 min video every 4 months and release it in many parts each month. Yusuf and Mehmet are not fucking in the videos, those muscled clients in their Youtube channel are not in the OF videos.
Yes it's true. I subscribed to his account OF. There is one film in many fragments. No one can even comment on these videos! He blocked all his subscribers from adding comments. He is afraid that people will complain about his scams.

Reactions: Portokalos
It is about time for Emre to get a happy ending!
Yes it's the guy from the new video with pink underwear and the birthmark on the right tigh, but if you watch both this video and the YouTube one, you can clearly see the guy who's jerking him off is not Mehmet. It might be that other skinny guy who gives head on some other videos.

Yes it's the guy from the new video with pink underwear and the birthmark on the right tigh, but if you watch both this video and the YouTube one, you can clearly see the guy who's jerking him off is not Mehmet. It might be that other skinny guy who gives head on some other videos.
Emre is the one with the big nipples, and hot ass that I've posted in here, is he in any nude video?

Reactions: seiferalmasy
Oh there are plenty of Emre videos, not getting jerked off tho. This guy on the video seems to be new and Mehmet just released his video on YouTube.
Emre is the one with the big nipples, and hot ass that I've posted in here, is he in any nude video?

Looks like Mehmet is massaging and someone else is jerking.

Looks like part 3 would be this guy jerking off and Mehmet finishes him up (according to his X/Twitter post). It still counts though, at least he’s starting to jerk guys off.
I’ve never seen Mehmet touch a guys cock. I think he’s straight tbh, but Yusuf is at least bi/gay.