Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Nomdean

SecretOftheForest

Loved Member
Media
Is anyone subbed to his onlyfans? Would love to see some vids or pics he’s posted. His stuff has been pretty dead since he deleted his Twitter like a day after creating it. Wish he made a new one. :/
I did, it was a waste of $7 lol. Don't get me wrong, he seems sweet and has an amazing phat muscle ass.

However... Just 2-4 clips of his ass, I don't think any of them go over 5 seconds. The clips are just him filming, standing up in a bathroom or something. He doesn't show his dick.

Interesting approach to OF. Sweetie, your employer already knows you're a piggy slut bottom. Cat's out of the bag! Fuck corporate America and take that load!

Maybe when he goes on a rebellious streak he will show more, but I doubt that for a while. He seems to do PPV, that's not something I'm interested in given the content he's provided.

Hugedick19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He posted many pics following the days he created his OF and since then he barely posted anything for like 3 weeks.

According to his IG stories he's moved to a new house in an other state and such so maybe he had other things to think about. But, this is so weird. Him creating an onlyfans was so sudden and out of nowhere, yet he seemed "enthusiastic" about it, even a bit... desperate, I'd say?.

Idk.