B Bmaguries Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 5, 2020 Posts 2,013 Media 0 Likes 9,367 Points 333 Location Melbourne VIC, Australia Sexuality No Response Bmaguries, Apr 10, 2022 #1 Bi Aussie 28 m Living in Victoria. Looking to swap some worn underwear? Send in the post? I want to jerk off smelling some sexy man scent. DM me if your interested. Reactions: deleted12229651, deleted573927 and deleted16482391
Bi Aussie 28 m Living in Victoria. Looking to swap some worn underwear? Send in the post? I want to jerk off smelling some sexy man scent. DM me if your interested.
B Bmaguries Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 5, 2020 Posts 2,013 Media 0 Likes 9,367 Points 333 Location Melbourne VIC, Australia Sexuality No Response Bmaguries, Apr 11, 2022 #2 Anyone?
D deleted12229651 Guest deleted12229651, Apr 11, 2022 #3 Yeah I'm up for that. Love to get a pair of yours that have been cummed on
A Ausrob85 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined May 3, 2020 Posts 30 Media 0 Likes 37 Points 53 Location Wollongong (New South Wales, Australia) Sexuality Unsure Gender Male Ausrob85, Apr 16, 2022 #4 I’d be keen also Reactions: deleted12229651
D deleted957097 Guest deleted957097, Apr 16, 2022 #5 Interested here aswell for a swap, either pay or preferably in person. SE suburbs of Victoria here Reactions: deleted12229651
D deleted573927 Guest deleted573927, Apr 29, 2022 #6 Bmaguries said: Bi Aussie 28 m Living in Victoria. Looking to swap some worn underwear? Send in the post? I want to jerk off smelling some sexy man scent. DM me if your interested. View attachment 66904891 Click to expand... Hot, I love sniffing my mates undies and jerking off
Bmaguries said: Bi Aussie 28 m Living in Victoria. Looking to swap some worn underwear? Send in the post? I want to jerk off smelling some sexy man scent. DM me if your interested. View attachment 66904891 Click to expand... Hot, I love sniffing my mates undies and jerking off
D deleted573927 Guest deleted573927, Apr 30, 2022 #7 84jocks said: Same. Love knowing they’ve been hard in a pair I have in my hand Click to expand... Yeah Reactions: deleted12229651
84jocks said: Same. Love knowing they’ve been hard in a pair I have in my hand Click to expand... Yeah
D deleted573927 Guest deleted573927, Apr 30, 2022 #8 Love it when there are pre cum stains Reactions: deleted12229651
H hdkvea Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 23, 2011 Posts 15 Media 0 Likes 54 Points 233 hdkvea, May 3, 2022 #9 yeh why not? let's give this a go Reactions: deleted12229651
B Bmaguries Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 5, 2020 Posts 2,013 Media 0 Likes 9,367 Points 333 Location Melbourne VIC, Australia Sexuality No Response Bmaguries, May 4, 2022 #10 Send me some pics if you are interested Vic based Reactions: deleted12229651
D deleted12229651 Guest deleted12229651, May 29, 2022 #11 Wouldn't mind getting some used condoms in the mail. Fuller the better. Slide them over my cock and jerk off in them
Wouldn't mind getting some used condoms in the mail. Fuller the better. Slide them over my cock and jerk off in them
A Aaron Dipa Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 12, 2019 Posts 6 Media 0 Likes 3 Points 38 Location Victoria, Australia Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male Aaron Dipa, Jul 5, 2023 #12 Bmaguries said: Send me some pics if you are interested Vic based Click to expand... Send me some pics, man. I reckon I could be interested in this
Bmaguries said: Send me some pics if you are interested Vic based Click to expand... Send me some pics, man. I reckon I could be interested in this
A At the beach Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 19, 2023 Posts 25 Media 0 Likes 349 Points 58 Location Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Male At the beach, Jul 8, 2023 #13 Same I could be too! Love to share