Average Cocks & Below

No your not dude. We're both prolly the same size hard. Lol your just taking unflattering flaccid sizes haha ouch your bigger in the third pic than me flaccid dude.
I wish you were right and thanks for the support, I think your looking at the wrong pics lol. I’m totally comfortable with my size can’t change it so I enjoy it!

Lol that’s quite the comparison tool! That’s a different way of looking at it. I think typically everybody just looks at length though.

I think you're right. Length carries way more weight when judging penis size. Most times girth isn't even mentioned in average size

Reactions: diver6
Love all the pics. I’m six inches by five and half girth. I’m short and thick which is why I like guys who also have short thick cocks. Pics on my profile.

Sorry you said you liked guys with short thick cocks, I guess I’m too short for ya.
Oh I didn’t understand your question. Well
The last guy I hung out with on our local
Nude beach was three inches but really thick. We just had fun stroking each other cocks while enjoying our time on the beach. He was quite a few years younger than me and it was his second time on a nude beach.

I do have to say that penis size has nothing to do with the amount of cum someone can shoot. After stroking each other off and on for awhile he said that he couldn’t hold back and needed to cum. I told him to just go ahead and shoot. Damn when he came he shot all over my cock and ran it down my balls and I caught some of it in my hand and used it to jerked myself off with. He made a
Big mess so we both jumped into the ocean to wash off. Yes I do like guys with short thick cocks.

Oh I didn’t understand your question. Well
The last guy I hung out with on our local
Nude beach was three inches but really thick. We just had fun stroking each other cocks while enjoying our time on the beach. He was quite a few years younger than me and it was his second time on a nude beach.

I do have to say that penis size has nothing to do with the amount of cum someone can shoot. After stroking each other off and on for awhile he said that he couldn’t hold back and needed to cum. I told him to just go ahead and shoot. Damn when he came he shot all over my cock and ran it down my balls and I caught some of it in my hand and used it to jerked myself off with. He made a
Big mess so we both jumped into the ocean to wash off. Yes I do like guys with short thick cocks.
That’s sound awesome love to be part of that. Size doesn’t matter to me at all also as long as we both have fun.

That’s sound awesome love to be part of that. Size doesn’t matter to me at all also as long as we both have fun.
That’s The same thing I told him. He’s very handsome with light brown/green eyes and a friendly personality. That’s what makes him attractive to me.

Reactions: diver6 and nate9696
For all of us small guys I recommend the bathmate. Excellent water pump it will keep you engorged all day. Not promoting or nothing. It's not permanent. It's temporary. Let me tell you if your handsome it will get you laid. Have some personality forget about IT!

6" when erect and happy with my average penis.

Throughout our entire relationship of 50 years (dating and marriage), my wife has consistently teased that I am big. I know full well, having spent hundreds of occasions showering and dressing in gym locker rooms, that I'm nothing but average and have always told her so. I'm not embarrassed by being average nor do I have an overwhelming desire to be larger. I enjoy her pussy with the equipment I have. To be perfectly honest, when I watch her suck me, I'm very thankful that I'm not any larger. Her mouth seems pretty stuffed and I doubt she'd be happy pleasuring me orally if I was any larger.

6" when erect and happy with my average penis.

Throughout our entire relationship of 50 years (dating and marriage), my wife has consistently teased that I am big. I know full well, having spent hundreds of occasions showering and dressing in gym locker rooms, that I'm nothing but average and have always told her so. I'm not embarrassed by being average nor do I have an overwhelming desire to be larger. I enjoy her pussy with the equipment I have. To be perfectly honest, when I watch her suck me, I'm very thankful that I'm not any larger. Her mouth seems pretty stuffed and I doubt she'd be happy pleasuring me orally if I was any larger.
It's called self-confidence. Good on you, bud.