Video Average to small cocks on good looking dudes

Wish I knew who this guy was and if he has any other videos. The videography is shit but he’s a handsome guy with a beautiful curved smaller/average uncut cock and I love the hands free cum at 11:25.

THISVID - College Jock with Curved Cock
His name is Cameron from SleepingMen. He's got a couple of other videos for the same sight where the video is better and he can be seen..

Reactions: kev2001
Max Cruz is one of my favs of all time. His three videos are all amazing. So hot with such an average cock but shoots so much: he's perfect. I've been looking for his solo for a while, thanks for posting!

Max Cruz also did a live show on the site. He was a fav of mine too, love his cumshots! Enjoy :)

Live_MaxCruz_1024k.mp4

This BTS scene is so much fun! Spence is a good sport.

Spence from Sean Cody was a good one for me back in the day. He had an amazing body, beautifully tanned, with a great thin average dick. Here's a video of him paired with Gage, another beautiful, and more average sized guy. You can really see how average Spence is in the second video, where in a behind the scenes clip, he's holding a huge dildo next to his smaller dick. It's really hot
View attachment 131297701
View attachment 131297991

Attachments

He looks about the same size as me which is 5. Even as thin as me which I don't see often. Feels good to see how good that size looks
Whadya guess? 4", maybe 4.5"?

I had this friend who acted as an “alpha” but was more a beta. He fucked all the girls at parties and didn’t care who was around. When I mean he fucked all the girls, I mean literally, every girl had experienced his cock and said “he wasn’t that good, but he was rough”. I always thought that was cool as a teenager. At this point I was 17 - 19 and he was 19 - 22 in 2011. Fast forward to 2021, I acquired many nudes of him, including a video of him stripping. Now he’s Aussie, muscular but not body builder muscular, but he’s fit as shit. All the nudes he sent me I just assumed he was soft because I hadn’t asked for a hard pic and I was trying to be stealthy. Eventually he sends me a video of him jerking off in the shower and to my surprise he has a tiny cock, like it was small. And he always use to brag about having a 7” cock but I’d say it’s 5 at the max. That is fine but I was totally shocked.

Reactions: kev2001