B. Dylan Hollis (tiktok)

I’m sure he’s uncut, being from Bermuda. He bawked about cut Americans in one of his YouTube shorts
I swear he also made a joke about something that looked like an uncircumsised dick saying, "this one's European". Following the same logic, with him not being European either, it would imply that he is cut.

I don't think you can read much personal info into anything he says in a comedy short, he seems like he'll say whatever he needs to get a laugh.

I swear he also made a joke about something that looked like an uncircumsised dick saying, "this one's European". Following the same logic, with him not being European either, it would imply that he is cut.

I don't think you can read much personal info into anything he says in a comedy short, he seems like he'll say whatever he needs to get a laugh.
He's from Bermuda, which is a British Overseas Territory, and more likely to follow European customs on circumcision than American ones.

He's from Bermuda, which is a British Overseas Territory, and more likely to follow European customs on circumcision than American ones.
Unless photos of him in his undies with a clear VPL appear we are all just speculating.

What is different about his eyebrows in his last few vids? something seems off, like they are darker than normal. I cant quite put my finger on it. Or in it.
His lids are pink and looks link lash extensions and darkened eyebrows