Balls Slapping Ass And Floppy Balls Fucking

At the 8:04 mark, Spring Thomas notices how Wesley's heavy bag is slapping Sophia's ass hole, and she reaches in to grab her a handful.

I feel sorry for guys who have tight balls. There's nothing like that feeling of your balls hanging, full and heavy during sex, swinging back and forth, slapping against her ass hole or clit while you're fucking.

At the 8:04 mark, Spring Thomas notices how Wesley's heavy bag is slapping Sophia's ass hole, and she reaches in to grab her a handful.

I feel sorry for guys who have tight balls. There's nothing like that feeling of your balls hanging, full and heavy during sex, swinging back and forth, slapping against her ass hole or clit while you're fucking.
Oh fuck yeah!

Mine are tighter than i'd like, i wear stretchers to loosen and lengthen and i often wear a ring around them while fucking.

Reactions: allmanbud

Agreed! I love that my huge balls are also low hangers, you’re right on the money that there’s not many feelings better than them swinging heavy and slapping ass/puss while fucking. I’m grateful af that because mine are so large and heavy they never really tighten up at all.

Love pounding and slapping cunt with my nuts like that top pic. Always makes me blow a massive wad
That makes my wife orgasm, being pumped doggy style and the guy's balls slapping her pussy. Hard to find guys with big enough balls tho