Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Am I the only one who find him douchey??? :joy: :joy:
He is way more douchey now. He used to be a lot more chill and funny when he just made YouTube vids and regular tiktoks. Now all he does is post his workout pics and everything's about his workout content, it’s def sexy but kinda bland to see the same thing over and over

He is way more douchey now. He used to be a lot more chill and funny when he just made YouTube vids and regular tiktoks. Now all he does is post his workout pics and everything's about his workout content, it’s def sexy but kinda bland to see the same thing over and over

he used to have that cute factor (being young) going on but he looks like a regular joe to me now.

1660509119830.png

1660509154710.png

Kinda super creepy how some ppl keep talking about him being better when younger in a super “Chris Hansen” way….

“I miss when he looked younger and now he’s a man and looks like a man”. …
It’s only creepy because you’re making it creepy. They’re saying they miss they way he looked and the way he was like 2 years ago. Don’t make something out of nothing dude.

It’s only creepy because you’re making it creepy. They’re saying they miss they way he looked and the way he was like 2 years ago. Don’t make something out of nothing dude.

exactly!!! some people like this one like drama and if you look at her posts, she rides on a high horse judging others. :joy: :joy:

Kinda super creepy how some ppl keep talking about him being better when younger in a super “Chris Hansen” way….

“I miss when he looked younger and now he’s a man and looks like a man”. …
what a moronic thing to say. saying someone looked better when they looked younger means they're being creepy? sounds like you're projecting.

what a moronic thing to say. saying someone looked better when they looked younger means they're being creepy? sounds like you're projecting.
Sorry all the gaslighting won’t be working. “I liked how he looked before” = good.
“I liked him younger and more cute. Now he’s like a… man..” = bad.

Its pretty clear when it’s just a preference on a look change and when it’s creepy “he doesn’t have the attributes associated with adult men any more”.

Apparently it isn’t clear. You keep quoting shit that no one has said. No one has said he looks like a “man” now as oppose to before. You said that. That was YOUR(wrong) interpretation. They are referring to the muscle gain. His bulky now as oppose to his more leaner frame from when first started getting popular 2years ago….at which time Bam was still a full grown man. You’re trying to push a narrative here that is admittedly a problem sometimes on lpsg… but it doesn’t apply to Bam…he was like 24 when he started gaining notoriety. No one said he looked like a kid before. You can look younger without looking like a kid. The muscle mass as aged him slightly in my opinion. Stop trying to make an issue where there’s none.
“I liked him younger and more cute. Now he’s like a… man..” = bad.

this! the REALITY is some people looked better during their younger (bam mikell is one them) while some look better when they mature (e.g. zac efron). there's nothing creepy about reality. :joy:

it's deplorable when you always try to make people look bad so you'll look good. :D :D :D

this! the REALITY is some people looked better during their younger years (bam mikell is one them) while some look better when they mature (e.g. zac efron). there's nothing creepy about reality. :joy:

it's deplorable when you always try to make people look bad so you'll look good. stop being a drama queen! :D :D :D