Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Do y'all even know what most creators are charging for custom videos? Probably not since y'all prefer lurking here looking for scraps and crumbs. $100 to $200 is comparable to what other creators are charging for custom stuff. It's not "exploitation" you people just don't comprehend what the word "business" means.
I promise you that most creators aren't charging $100-$200 for a custom, unless of course it's highly specific content/difficult to film. And the ones that are likely offer higher quality pages and content, which Bam likely doesn't have based off the commentary here.

I promise you that most creators aren't charging $100-$200 for a custom, unless of course it's highly specific content/difficult to film. And the ones that are likely offer higher quality pages and content, which Bam likely doesn't have based off the commentary here.
In my experience, most of the dudes I've bought customs from charged at least $100. Ultimately, he or anyone else can charge whatever they want. If it's worth it to some of us who have the money and the desire, then so be it. I haven't subscribed to him because I find his subscription price to be unreasonable, but his price for customs isn't offensive to me.

Reactions: Gatarharo
Isn't too bad? Lol. Are you all really that hard up? I would never! It really is NOT that serious. The video is already online. Come on, fellas, don't let exploitation happen to you. Dang!
Who you talking to? I don’t pay that shit I’m just answering a question that’s been asked and answered multiple times in this thread

Do y'all even know what most creators are charging for custom videos? Probably not since y'all prefer lurking here looking for scraps and crumbs. $100 to $200 is comparable to what other creators are charging for custom stuff. It's not "exploitation" you people just don't comprehend what the word "business" means.
Okay, you go ahead and conduct your "business" and I'll be over here living happily off these "scraps and crumbs!" Dick is available in abundance offline. And while curiosity is peaked regarding some of these online creators/personalities, I'm not about to bankroll their entire existence. At the end of the day, Bam is cute and whatever, but he's just a backwoods boy from Florida with an average build and endowment. But that's just me and my coins. You live your fantasy however you see fit! :)

Okay, you go ahead and conduct your "business" and I'll be over here living happily off these "scraps and crumbs!" Dick is available in abundance offline. And while curiosity is peaked regarding some of these online creators/personalities, I'm not about to bankroll their entire existence. At the end of the day, Bam is cute and whatever, but he's just a backwoods boy from Florida with an average build and endowment. But that's just me and my coins. You live your fantasy however you see fit! :)
Okay you go do you bro and try minding your business about what everyone else chooses to do with their own money.

Reactions: stupefy312