Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Lmfaooo nobody is gonna pay for a $50 sub, especially when nobody knows what the fuck is even on it to begin with. For all we know it could just be some insta pics and he makes all the actual content PPV. I'm not dropping half a bill just to get fucked in all the wrong ways.

Lmfaooo nobody is gonna pay for a $50 sub, especially when nobody knows what the fuck is even on it to begin with. For all we know it could just be some insta pics and he makes all the actual content PPV. I'm not dropping half a bill just to get fucked in all the wrong ways.
That’s why I’m asking I have no problem with the price if it’s quality

I was lucky enough to sub to his OF when he first made it, and I got in for free. It expired at the end of Nov. the whole month he posted 4 pics in his underwear. If I remember correctly, the 4th underwear pic ended up having 80+ likes. I seriously doubt it's gotten better these last 2 weeks. Total scammer, I really hope those 80+ people that liked that pic didn't renew once their membership expired.

I was lucky enough to sub to his OF when he first made it, and I got in for free. It expired at the end of Nov. the whole month he posted 4 pics in his underwear. If I remember correctly, the 4th underwear pic ended up having 80+ likes. I seriously doubt it's gotten better these last 2 weeks. Total scammer, I really hope those 80+ people that liked that pic didn't renew once their membership expired.
Could you share the content please?