Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Just bought a $40 vid from his OF. Eh. Not worth $40, but it scratched the itch i’ve had about seeing something (anything!) new. Really hoping he buys a tripod or something soon because one hand holding the phone and one hand beating off isn’t exactly the most fun to watch. Hoping he puts those Tik Tok skills to use and records something less shaky soon. Also everything is POV pointing down, which is kind of a boring way to shoot JO vids in my opinion.

I’m nervous about sending tips for other vids because he *is* pulling some fuckshit. Example: he’s selling a $50 video with the description “I never busted so much in my life!! You must see omg” and in the comments someone writes, “Anyone else pissed for $50 he missed the money shot? WTF”. Im guessing he dropped the phone when he came and picked it back up (just like he does in the video we’ve ALL seen), but it’s fucked to charge $50 for a marketed cumshot without one. I was really curious what his OF was like and i think a lot of you guys were, too. Hope this helps with your decision (since everyone else is being so cagey about what he posts on here) and I hope he gets better at OnlyFans.

Just bought a $40 vid from his OF. Eh. Not worth $40, but it scratched the itch i’ve had about seeing something (anything!) new. Really hoping he buys a tripod or something soon because one hand holding the phone and one hand beating off isn’t exactly the most fun to watch. Hoping he puts those Tik Tok skills to use and records something less shaky soon. Also everything is POV pointing down, which is kind of a boring way to shoot JO vids in my opinion.

I’m nervous about sending tips for other vids because he *is* pulling some fuckshit. Example: he’s selling a $50 video with the description “I never busted so much in my life!! You must see omg” and in the comments someone writes, “Anyone else pissed for $50 he missed the money shot? WTF”. Im guessing he dropped the phone when he came and picked it back up (just like he does in the video we’ve ALL seen), but it’s fucked to charge $50 for a marketed cumshot without one. I was really curious what his OF was like and i think a lot of you guys were, too. Hope this helps with your decision (since everyone else is being so cagey about what he posts on here) and I hope he gets better at OnlyFans.
did he show face?

Thank you for sharing this.
the truth is: he will continue doing shitty videos if people still buy it.

When you say the itch to see something new…. Doesn’t he post new stuff on the main Ofans? It seems like on Insta he’s saying “new post” every other day… are they just some bullshit shirtless posts?

Reactions: Leel zee
When you say the itch to see something new…. Doesn’t he post new stuff on the main Ofans? It seems like on Insta he’s saying “new post” every other day… are they just some bullshit shirtless posts?
They're 2-3 second previews of what he's selling which usually includes his dick. So if you're into a 2 second video, pay the $40 and sign up. If you want something more than that, you'll need to pay more. Also, he's posted a couple photos, one of his dick, they're clearly him because of tattoos, but nothing with face

They're 2-3 second previews of what he's selling which usually includes his dick. So if you're into a 2 second video, pay the $40 and sign up. If you want something more than that, you'll need to pay more. Also, he's posted a couple photos, one of his dick, they're clearly him because of tattoos, but nothing with face
Thanks for the helpful review/info.

Reactions: Str8undies12
Gotcha / thank you! Not interested in his dick at all only cheeks and hole