Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

$40 for a regular subscription, then you're paying an additional $100 or more for special request videos?? Also from your wording, it seems you've bought more than one video from him. For that price and being a repeat customer, he better be getting on FaceTime to chat with you personally for at least an hour. He's hot, but not $140 hot.
Idk about yal but its giving self promotion disguised as a fan lol!!

$40 for a regular subscription, then you're paying an additional $100 or more for special request videos?? Also from your wording, it seems you've bought more than one video from him. For that price and being a repeat customer, he better be getting on FaceTime to chat with you personally for at least an hour. He's hot, but not $140 hot.
None of them are worth $140. All these OF breed guys are not worth than $10 max.3BB69EEE-BF4A-4166-AA27-5472C61D1836.jpeg

Do not buy content from Bam. He will run off with your money without sending anything.
No he won’t. I have bought from him bro
You, or whoever this happened to, must’ve been creepy or done something weird asf to have that kind of outcome fr fr.

I agree. I laughed when that person DMed me trying to sell it to me for $300 :joy::joy::joy:
I was like for a lukewarm tiktok/ youtuber? ....yeah no thanks :skull: he’s not that famous or relevant.
Then he goes “oh it’s an AMAZING video. How about $250?” I was like “no”. I have bills to pay. Not gonna waste my hard earned $$ on some whack 1 minute and 30 second video
1) $300 IS insane, you’re right there. But he’s hella attractive, don’t even say lukewarm because you know you are A B S O L U T E L Y lying

Wowww. And with that fake ass homeboy accent too : unamused:: unamused:
But yeah seriously he was so down to sell that video to “the gays” to get money. He showed his true colors
Where is this video everyone keeps talking about? Even the replies to it, it won’t show up

I refreshed 20 times for absolutely no reason. A video we’ve all seen already.
I hope he knows guys jerk off to him
I know we’ve already seen his cock, which is soooo mouthful and beautiful btw.. But does anyone have new content from him? Or did he really stop selling? Only 2 videos out? I’m not complaining but I wanna see more :) I wanna hear him moan and all. I messaged him but he didn’t reply. Sad.
Where