Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you scroll all the way down on his IG he posted a pic of his DACA card which is a program that allows undocumented people to work legally in the US. He posted it on Twitter too when he had one.
DACA was for a legal work permit for the kids who were brought to US at their infancy, they didnt have the chance to decide to come here or stay in their homeland.

Jaygatsby777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you scroll all the way down on his IG he posted a pic of his DACA card which is a program that allows undocumented people to work legally in the US. He posted it on Twitter too when he had one.
Loved his scenes with Keisha Grey, Anikka Albrite and Skin Diamond. Guy had a big dick.

stelmo83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What about Paul the homeless crackhead that shot for Bangbros before he disappeared? He was short like 5'6, missing his front teeth and hung like a horse.
Massive black horsecock between this guys` legs. I agree, would love to know where he is at nowadays. Was he always forced to wear a rubber for his Bangbros scenes?

Reactions: Jaygatsby777

Jaygatsby777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massive black horsecock between this guys` legs. I agree, would love to know where he is at nowadays. Was he always forced to wear a rubber for his Bangbros scenes?
Probably out of fear he had aids or some STD. He might be dead now. He was almost 40 when these videos were shot.

Reactions: stelmo83 and Write

stelmo83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Probably out of fear he had aids or some STD. He might be dead now. He was almost 40 when these videos were shot.
I could easily see that as far as aids or and STD. I`m sure there would also be a big pregnancy risk if he went bare as well.

Reactions: Jaygatsby777