Barbershop Experiences

Do you feel comfortable as a gay man in the barbershop?

• Yes

Votes: 274 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 140 33.8%

• Total voters

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got my first bj from a male stylist. He had a private room in the shop and started making advances. Didn't take long to pick up on them so I hiked the cloth and spread my legs showing a nice hard cock. One thing led to another and he asked if I wanted a bj. Of course I said. He led me over to a sofa in his room pulled my shorts and underwear off and proceeded to sucky cock. Didn't lock his door though. A quick knock and a young female stylist burst in saw him gobbling my cock. She excused herself and he never missed a beat. The fun part was walking out passed all of the female stylists giggling. Me with a ear to ear smileq

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i’ve unfortunately not had any rubbing against my arm or well not that i noticed. i would participate in the small talk about girls which….lolol
but i’d rather support a gay barber or female barber than a straight one
well i wonder if i found a gay barber if anything. would happen haha

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i’ve unfortunately not had any rubbing against my arm or well not that i noticed. i would participate in the small talk about girls which….lolol
but i’d rather support a gay barber or female barber than a straight one
well i wonder if i found a gay barber if anything. would happen haha
you will know. they will definitely give you some kind of signal/sign. I've seen many guys in the shop giving the eye in the mirrors, checking out the ass/bodies of guys that come in, etc.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't say seen anything in the mirrors round here.
Just pay attention, plus the mirrors have to be set up in the right spots. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in one of the Dominican barbershop locally. The way those guys dress, with them tight ass shirts and shorts... I'm sure they get stares.

Reactions: cadmanken

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate when l go in for a head job l always rest my arm on the arm rest elbow poking outwards never fails always get a crotch rub against it whether intended or not once or twice have felt a semi...let's know if you done same ay

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate when l go in for a head job l always rest my arm on the arm rest elbow poking outwards never fails always get a crotch rub against it whether intended or not once or twice have felt a semi...let's know if you done same ay
Agree, position your arm to get a response.

ChristmasGoofy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always struggled with finding a place that both provides good haircuts and isn’t horribly problematic. There was one barbershop I went to in 2021/2022 where the barber was coughing a ton without a mask on and told he had had COVID the week before. That plus some other weird conversations (including a strange circumcision conversation that wasn’t a pro-or-against thing but still odd) made me switch to somewhere else. Now I go to a place where I like the haircuts and the people there are tolerably problematic (some very hippie-dippie science opinions but nothing overly sexual or disrespectful) so I’ll keep going for the foreseeable future.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve always struggled with finding a place that both provides good haircuts and isn’t horribly problematic. There was one barbershop I went to in 2021/2022 where the barber was coughing a ton without a mask on and told he had had COVID the week before. That plus some other weird conversations (including a strange circumcision conversation that wasn’t a pro-or-against thing but still odd) made me switch to somewhere else. Now I go to a place where I like the haircuts and the people there are tolerably problematic (some very hippie-dippie science opinions but nothing overly sexual or disrespectful) so I’ll keep going for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, you will always get that macho vibe in a lot of shops, but don't let them fool you....many of them are probably banging one another. The ones that protest the loudest...I'm sure they probably have underlying issues that they are fighting/suppressing.
The shop that I go to, a lot of the guys have been in jail. Many of them for long sentences. I'm sure many of them may have experienced a sexual encounter with another dude while in there.