• Love
Reactions: jayride
Here are some other scenes I’ve come across:

Silk & Kacorot - 20:55 condom fuck, 21:50 condom begins to slip, 22:22 the condom has vanished 22:30 he pulls out and you can see he isn’t wearing a condom.

Drilla & Angyl V - safe fucking from 5:37, 9:15 it looks like top is fucking the bottom raw, 9:54 you can see a close up of the bare fucking

LIL JERSEY BOI, PHENIX, DAMARI, JAMAICAN FLAVA, SANTANA DELACUZE PART 2 - Top with back tattoo fucks bottom with upper ear piercing raw from the start until 8:38. The other tops fuck with condoms. 13:21 back tattoo top slaps on a rubber and fucks the dude with cornrows until 14:51 and fucked the bottom with the piercing again with the same condom until 15:57. 18:30 they change positions so the bottom is on his back and top goes in raw until 19:45 where he decides to put on a condom for the rest of the scene.

Geoffrey Paine, Joe Gunn and Rio Silver -
not the best example, from 3:40 to 3:42 rio is fucking the bottom and you see him slip out and if you look quickly enough you can see the condom is broken. He puts it back in with haste likely to not get caught.

On a side note - I actually had the pleasure of bottoming for Rio when he was living in london many years ago and I think i still have him on social media under his real name. (he was super muscly by men too) and we started safe but after taking a break we resumed again bareback.

There are a few scenes from other studios which i can’t find full versions for:

GuyBone - GREYSON AND ZEKE fuck with condoms but go bareback. It is referenced in the scene’s description on the official website. Unsure on timestamps as I haven’t seen the scene myself.

Geminimen - had a scene but I can’t remember the name of the actors in it. I think the bottom had long blonde hair and the top had short and dark hair. When the top pulls out he says something like “the condom popped”. I think the top came inside the bottom. I’ve tried checking the site for anything familiar and doesn’t seem to be on there anymore

Bait Buddies - Jordan Michaels and Ally Ilanos - It is the only scene ally is in and he can’t cum with a condom so removes it. Again, not seen the scene myself and seems impossible to find online (it was probably a bad scene) but it is also mentioned on the site’s scene description.

This movie is one of the hottest out there. They both were so horny for each other. Too bad it was not bbk
actually as a brazilian speaking (and watching almost all of them hahha) u can see most of videos are recorded in both ways (condom and not) u can see that Just by looking the beginning of fucking scenes, that they just start barebacking and chances, but also u see that almost all the video is bareback with condom scenes

Reactions: AxelRios
Here are some other scenes I’ve come across:

Silk & Kacorot - 20:55 condom fuck, 21:50 condom begins to slip, 22:22 the condom has vanished 22:30 he pulls out and you can see he isn’t wearing a condom.

Drilla & Angyl V - safe fucking from 5:37, 9:15 it looks like top is fucking the bottom raw, 9:54 you can see a close up of the bare fucking

LIL JERSEY BOI, PHENIX, DAMARI, JAMAICAN FLAVA, SANTANA DELACUZE PART 2 - Top with back tattoo fucks bottom with upper ear piercing raw from the start until 8:38. The other tops fuck with condoms. 13:21 back tattoo top slaps on a rubber and fucks the dude with cornrows until 14:51 and fucked the bottom with the piercing again with the same condom until 15:57. 18:30 they change positions so the bottom is on his back and top goes in raw until 19:45 where he decides to put on a condom for the rest of the scene.
This scene seems to be cut into smaller separate scenes. The top with the back tattoo tops the bottom with cornrows with a condom at 00:58 until 1:39. 14:41 The slimmer top with darker skin is fucking a bottom bareback, and around 1:42 that top is getting fucked by the top with goatee with a condom as he continues to fuck the bottom bare. 2:33 the goatee top stops fucking but the slimmer top continues. 4:51 the back tattoo top double penetrates the same bottom without a condom until 5:25. Back tattoo top fucks bottom from 5:29 bareback and pulls out at 6:03. Guy with cornrows fucks the same bottom bareback from 6:11. The top from 14:41 is now bottoming for a guy wearing a condom from 7:00 until our back tattoo top takes over and goes in bareback at 8:57.