Baxter Linn - Only Fans

Hadrian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was reading through the threads, and I REALLY don't like this dude. Yeah he's hot. I found him a few months ago and followed him, then I saw all of his sub tweets saying how much he wishes he didn't have to do gay scenes, he hates that hetero men can't make the same $$$ and singing the praises of Tri-Mix/Bi-Mix so he can get through the scenes, and unfollowed him. I wish I had the forethought to take screen grabs. He scrubbed his sub threads, comments etc. Probably since they all showed up with a simple google search his agent probably told him to do it. They all disappeared in the last 2 weeks. Some replies to him still exist, but his comments are gone. I really hate Gay4Pay dudes. I watched his "Breeding Baxx" scene from the Summer House content creator meet up and he looks like is hating every minute.
Well he is a performer working in a fantasy medium. Not shopping for husbands here but appreciating fine men's bodies. Don't care what he has to go through, when I saw him bottoming I almost lost it. I would love to fuck his nice little G4P ass into next week.