Bbw Wife And Lingerie

My wife is a big gal and I would love for her to wear some lingerie for me. I would love her to try new things with me. No sharing and NO anal anything. I have asked her if she was ok with me recording her and she said she was fine with that.

How do I bring it up? Any special different types of lingerie work better for bigger gal?

D

deleted848353

I think it's for your wife to bring up to u as she may feel like you are forcing such things on her but if you were to maybe ask her if theres any new sexy underwear she might like for Christmasif she says she doesnt want lingerie then leave it. As for plus size lingerie theres not a one thing fits all kind of thing style wise

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A great place to find BBW friendly stuff is Yandy.com (they have a plus size section that worked for me at my biggest).

Ask her if she's down for any new sexy items, and link her to a site you heard of. Have her create a wish list, and if she's cool with it, you can show her things you personally find sexy as well.

Queens don't always feel sexy in revealing things, but remind her often how sexy, beautiful, appealing she is. Don't focus on her size, just focus on how sexy your wife is.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she's happy to oblige your desire hunni then let her buy her own lingerie, by all means shop with her so you can point out what you like but only she can try things on to see what fits her right, as a large woman myself I can tell you from experience that when you're big sizes printed in label are often a guide at best, only trying stuff on can you find what fits.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband loves lingerie, but I was pretty conservative in that department when we met. He surprised my with a pretty tame cami and panty set that looked like something I would buy myself. We had a lot of fun while I was wearing it and before too long I was more willing to indulge him with more risque looks. Maybe start off with something on the tame side - maybe a babydoll or slip that isn't too revealing?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shopping for lingerie together is massive foreplay! My dear sweet partner gifted me with some surprise lingerie once guessing my size. He and the clerk figured me out, but he neglected to tell her that I was top heavy. Negligee reached my belly button. Not really sexy to me.

So we went together to return it. Same clerk who giggled when she saw me and nodded her head like "I know." We got to look at a whole bunch of other stuff, and I asked the clerk "What would look good on me in front of him for five minutes?"

I thought he'd die right there, but it's true! It's gotta look pretty when I enter the bedroom. He's got less than 30 seconds to look at it. Of course, I have to feel pretty wearing it. That's just as important.

The whole game involves her, so get her involved. A gift certificate would be great with a personal note of what you intend it for and how both of you will use it.