Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Story 1. Secret side of Helen Parr
"Oh yes Helen suck me, oh God you're doing it so well" - Bob moaned hard as his cock started precumming - "you're so wild today... oh damn, are you really using this thing to fuck yourself?" - he asked, looking how his wife was penetrating her pussy with a dildo

"Mmm yes honey" - Helen answered, licking his cockhead with a tongue - "I'm so damn horny today... I really need some attention at my pussy"

"Oh, be sure I will give a full attention to your pussy when we finish... oh shit! You're doing it amazing! I can't... damn it's so good" - Bob's cock was hot as hell and ready to burst. He tried to resist but it was so pleasurable... He couldn't understand why Helen was so hungry today. He just arrived at home after an important mission and she didn't even let him to change his clothes. She just pounced as he came home. Her lips were warm and her nipples were hard... So attractive and nice picture

"Oh no! Are you going to cum?! So fast! Bob, wait!" - Helen looked surprised as his cock started ejaculating

"Oh fuuucck!" - he moaned loudly, cumming like a fountain and covering Helen's face with his sperm. When his orgasm was over he smiled - "I'm sorry babe... it was just... just your fault. You did this blowjob amazingly"
1073477_952d40b.jpg

Helen looked frustrated and a bit disappointed even if she tried to hide it

"I see" - she said - "I just... I was waiting for you for almost two weeks... It was... so lonely"

"Oh darling" - Bob said, gently touching her face - "I understand... I am sorry... how... damn how can I fix it?"

"Do not worry" - she simply said - "I'll fix it by myself. Now relax please and have a rest. You deserved it" - she smiled and he understood that she's not angry even if her eyes looked a bit sad anyway

Next day...abandoned laboratory building
"I told you that Bob is not so strong as before. His stamina decreases. It's evident for everyone" - Frozone said - "but anyway I can't understand how he came just after your blowjob... Oh well... No... wait, I understand. You do your job very good, Helen" - he pushed his dick deeper in her mouth - "yes, like that. Take it Helen. Take it again... Fuck, I started forgetting how good you are in cocksucking babe"
37669015fe28c3c3b895.gif

"Slow down, Lucius!" - she asked him, gagging - "I can't take it fully"

"We both know that you can" - he smiled devilish at her - "or did you forget that time at your marriage anniversary?"

"It was long time ago, Lucius. I didn't have a practice" - she said, trying to take all of his cock inside her throat

"You just needed to ask me. I was always open for this, you know" - he kept fucking her mouth even when she started to gag. In a few moments, when he finally pulled it out, he asked her: "do you like cock, Helen?"

"Do not ask me this nonsense, Lucius" - she said, blushing - "if I agree to meet with you here it doesn't mean I'm fully addicted by your cock"

"Oh really? I thought it does" - he laughed - "look, we both are here, wearing our special outfit, it is an empty place so nobody could see us. Why doesn't you want just to admit the evidence?"

She looked thoughtful after these words of him. After a few seconds she finally said:

"Yes, Lucius, I like your cock. And I think I always liked. I used to masturbate remembering our past... well... activities" - she said blushing even harder

"Come here, babe!" - he simply said, starting undressing her

"No, we can't... Blowjob is a one thing but I can't cheat on Bob and have sex with you"

"Shut up and just let me do what we both want" - Frozone said, removing his top and lifting Helen. She couldn't resist or maybe she just didn't want to. When he started penetrating her she screamed
1073468_7e13912.jpg

"Fuck Lucius! You're so huge! Damn, are you seriously! Oh fuck you will destroy my pussy! Pull it out!"

"Relax babe" - he said - "it is just a cockhead. Just enjoy the process and let me go deeper" - he started slowly fucking her, letting his cock go deeper and deeper

"Oh damn! I can't... Oh fuck! It is gigantic! I can't take it!" - she moaned loudly

"You can! Just relax babe... Oh fuck you're so tight... It is so strange that Elastigirl is tight" - he laughed and increased the pace

"Oh and it is strange that Frozone is hot" - she answered moaning harder as he went deeper inside her vagina

"It looks like you enjoy it" - he said in a few minutes when her scream turned into a moan of pleasure

"Oh yes I really do! You know how to fuck! Oh damn it's a real heaven!" - she looked closed to have orgasm

"Do you like when I fuck you Helen?" - he asked

"Oh yes Lucius I do! Fuck me! Fuck me please! Oh yes!"

"Do you I fuck you better than Bob?" - he asked, starting to fuck her harder

"Oh yes you do! Oh fuck it is the best sex in my life! Oh god yes! Oh fuck I'm cumming! OH YES!" - Frozone felt how she started to cum and her pussy got all wet. It turned him on even more and he started to ejaculate too

"Oh fuck me too Helen! Oh damn yes!" - he came with a huge load, filling her pussy with his warm and thick sperm
unnamed.jpg

"Gosh, you came inside of me, Lucius!" - Helen looked shocked when he pulled his dick out - "are you out of your mind?"

"I never pull out, did you forget?" - he asked her

"Oh shit yes..." - she got fully red and looked very embarassed - "well... I will fix it... And... thank you... but it was the last time... I don't want to cheat on Bob"

"Didn't you like our sex?" - Lucius asked Helen with some kind of surprise in his voice

"No, sex was great. Probably the best one in my life... But... as I told you I don't want to be a cheating whore"

"Oh okay, I understand" - he said, looking at her with doubtful eyes

Rusguy_96

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Story 2. Roof pleasure for Spidey

It was another busy day for Peter. He managed to earn good money for his new pics of Spiderman but the afternoon and evening were full of mess. Bank robbery near the Daily Bugle and the long chasing the robbers' car took a lot of his time. When it finally finished and he was sure that the criminals were handed over to the police he checked his phone. As he expected, it was full of messages from MJ
8f0c8139d840dc28c0cbf745e4409e17.jpg

1:03 a.m. "Hey sweetie, where are you?"
1:42 a.m. "Are you busy Peter?"
3.15 a.m. "Well, I see you're busy. I just finished my training with Nasir and I need you here"
3.22 a.m. "Can't wait for you honey"
5.10 a.m. "Peter, where the hell are you now?"

[Oh fuck, she looks so impatient and emotional. It means that she's fucking horny. I know MJ very well. Since we started dating she turned into more and more hungry girl. Especially after all of these regular exercises with that gym guy Nasir. I don't know him and always feel strange when she says about him but I know she likes to keep fit and I see a good result of their job]

Peter felt how he's getting nervous so he decided to answer immediately

"Oh, I'm sorry MJ, I had a very busy day... Leading my way to home finally"

[Shit, I'm at the other corner of the city! So damn far from the home... She will be angry]

"I'm deeply sorry" - he added to his message

When he heard the notification of the phone he was already at another area, crossing the roof of big industrial building. It was too much for him to stay calm and he decided to land and read the message
"Why are you always like that, Parker?" - MJ asked with her typical disappointing tone, he could hear it even from the text message
"Sorry honey, I..."
"Do not say a word Peter... I try to relax and take a cup of tea, waiting for you but it's too much" - she said and added - "wanna see?"
"Yes please, my love" - he answered feeling something strange

When he received the message he couldn't believe MJ really sent this to him. She usually was very modest and cautious with that. But it seemed that she really couldn't hold it anymore
cee6e061214dbad33bbafdca7f673926_xl.jpg

[Holy shit! Fuck! What does it all mean? Is she really so horny! Damn, I hate myself! I should be there to treat her in a proper way]

"Do you like it Peter?" - she asked
"Ofc my love, you look so incredible"
"Thank you. I wish you could be here"
"I'm fucking running up" - he said but still stayed at the roof for no reason
"It is too late honey. I can't wait anymore"
"Shit! Why?"
"I'm horny... I need to finish all of this"

Reading this, Peter felt how his bulge started growing and it was so natural and so unexpected that he even didn't know how to react. He just sat on the roof and started massaging his bulge intensively
cb4a391a248ac3ea3354f8b1917ffa8277d8a206afd059b8c9e23c5ef6b354af.jpg

"Oh MJ, you made me feel horny" - he said and sent her a pic of his bulge
"I'm glad to see this reaction" - she answered - "do you want to fuck me Peter?"
"Ofc I do! It's the main desire of mine" - he said, starting to unzipping his bulge zone
"Do you like me as a bad girl?" - she suddenly asked

[Fuck! It is so strange question! One part of me wants it so much and another one doesn't... I... It's a hard choice]

"Well yes, I do..."
"What if somebody fucks me while you're busy with all your things?" - she suddenly messaged

[What the hell? It can't... No! I'm sure it's just a tease]

Peter didn't notice how he took his cock with his hand and start jerking it in a fast pace. He was so horny and couldn't control it. It was a real desire, a wild natural instinct. He just needed to cum

"Oh MJ? Are you serious?"
"Just tell me that it turns you on"
"No it doesn't"
"Liar. I bet you're masturbating right now"
[Shit! How does she know this]
"Well, it is not because of it"
"Oh really? And what if my tight pussy is stretching with a big thick male meat right now? Doesn't it make you feel more horny?"

[She knows me so fucking well... I... Probably I'm mentally ill but... why does it really turn me on?]

He kept jerking fast and couldn't stop it. When he started to cum the load was huge and thick, it covered all his body and his costume with a big amount of sperm. It was a real mess and a real crazy thing
ssba7kofopd71.jpg

When he finally led his way to home he could only hoped that MJ was just teasing about being fucked by another man

[I would never like it. Or... oh fuck and what if I would?!]