G3MIINII

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope he gets a new guy on bch this week..

He's been doing vids in increments of 3s or 4s, so most likely it'll be an anal scene with someone that's been there.

What I want is an anal scene with Jason, Justin, or Evan.

What I suspect is an anal scene with Hakeem, Adonis, or Arthur, as they're recent visitors.

I'll be shocked if he throws an anal throwback wrench in the game but he kind of just did that with Cory 2 weeks ago.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Haze

Ash09003

Sexy Member
Media
He's been doing vids in increments of 3s or 4s, so most likely it'll be an anal scene with someone that's been there.

What I want is an anal scene with Jason, Justin, or Evan.

What I suspect is an anal scene with Hakeem, Adonis, or Arthur, as they're recent visitors.

I'll be shocked if he throws an anal throwback wrench in the game but he kind of just did that with Cory 2 weeks ago.
Yeah you're right... I'd love Arthur to fuck him.. he's cute..but the deodorant sticking to his armpit hair in the bj video was such a turnoff lol..i watched him cum nevertheless

G3MIINII

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At this moment, me needs some Fernando kissing scene. I kinda miss him!

He'll pop up soon enough. Hell, he might be this upcoming week for all we know. Fernando is community d*ck. He be everywhere.

What happened to Jerry, Jayden & Booker?! They’re my favorite of all the newbies and I was hoping they’d be featured a lot more this year

I forgot about all these men until you mentioned them. Add these newbies to the list I previously made about newbies possibly doing an anal. Jerry, I am not so sure about, b/c Vic did say in the summation that Jerry was skeptical about doing anything more than oral.

Yeah you're right... I'd love Arthur to fuck him.. he's cute..but the deodorant sticking to his armpit hair in the bj video was such a turnoff lol..i watched him cum nevertheless

:joy: Y'all be noticing the oddest things in these scenes.

Ash09003

Sexy Member
Media
He'll pop up soon enough. Hell, he might be this upcoming week for all we know. Fernando is community d*ck. He be everywhere.

I forgot about all these men until you mentioned them. Add these newbies to the list I previously made about newbies possibly doing an anal. Jerry, I am not so sure about, b/c Vic did say in the summation that Jerry was skeptical about doing anything more than oral.

:joy: Y'all be noticing the oddest things in these scenes.
I'm sorry but his pits caught my attention b4 anything else lol