Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all, during this past summer my bf and I have experimented with chastity. Started out with me being caged for a few days while we figured out what cage would work best. Started with one that was about four inches long (I am 8 inches erect, 5 in girth) and have now worked my way down to a cage that extends 1.5 inches from the base ring. We tried other cages off and on but I often had chafing and pain in them, and this smaller cage is more discrete, doesn’t give me much room to get erect, and is more comfortable against my skin. Started wearing this one with the intention of longer term last week. My bf told me that I can no longer jerk off with my hands, I must only cum from getting fucked. Looking for some advice on how I can achieve a prostate orgasm in my cage. I am prettty experienced as a bottom but have never had a prostate orgasm and bc it is the only way I will be allowed to cum, I would really like to experience one.

studfarms0523

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be careful that chastity cage will impair your erection ability if you wear them too long as it's not good for body to prevent erection to happen !
I think that’s good to keep in mind. I’m able to get erections they just go more inside my body. I’ve read that wearing a proper fitting cage is fine and that you will regain size after letting your cock out and using it a bit. Not worried about size decrease, just trying to get used to the smaller size and then adjust accordingly. I’d say main factor when considering safety is the health of your testicles—can’t be cutting off blood flow as that can have severe consequences to your reproductive health. Took this pic of how I am hard with the cage on…reference above photos for hard without cage

Attachments

sissyjanine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've played with a number of different cages, plastic and metal. I prefer the metal ones. My latest is a micro cage...love it the most! Longest I've kept one on is about 24hrs...

Attachments

studfarms0523

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've played with a number of different cages, plastic and metal. I prefer the metal ones. My latest is a micro cage...love it the most! Longest I've kept one on is about 24hrs...
Looks like a great cage. How long did u have to wait to be able to feel comfortable in that small of a size? I definitely feel like I’m getting less erections during the day, honestly would think it’d be hot for these routine erections to stop, or decrease in small amount.
What is preventing u from leaving the cage on for longer? Definitely understand if u want it off for sleep

sissyjanine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looks like a great cage. How long did u have to wait to be able to feel comfortable in that small of a size? I definitely feel like I’m getting less erections during the day, honestly would think it’d be hot for these routine erections to stop, or decrease in small amount.
What is preventing u from leaving the cage on for longer? Definitely understand if u want it off for sleep
Almost right away...very easy to wear under my panties with no pain or pinching at all...and love the way my balls get held tight....wife doesn't know I play with this so can't leave it on as long as I'd like...

Attachments

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that’s good to keep in mind. I’m able to get erections they just go more inside my body. I’ve read that wearing a proper fitting cage is fine and that you will regain size after letting your cock out and using it a bit. Not worried about size decrease, just trying to get used to the smaller size and then adjust accordingly. I’d say main factor when considering safety is the health of your testicles—can’t be cutting off blood flow as that can have severe consequences to your reproductive health. Took this pic of how I am hard with the cage on…reference above photos for hard without cage
I love the feeling of being hard in a cage it is great. A few of mine. IMG_20230311_050706.jpg
IMG_20221217_050558.jpg

cagedpuppy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,
I need advices. I've bought a cage. My boyfriend is the key holder. It turns me so on, I think about sex all day long.
At first, the cage hurt my ball sack and cock. It's getting better now.
Last night was the first night my bf left the cage on me. I had a bad night. Mind full of fantasies.
I got hard a few times and when I woke up, I was hard, cock inside the cage but balls went out I don't know how.
I believe that means the ring is too big.
Also the entrance of the cage is a bit small for my cock.. the skin stays outside and I have to grab the foreskin through the cage to pull the base of my cock's skin in.
(Sorry if my English is not good.. I'm french..)
My cage is the one in attached pics.
I think I could handle a 45 mm ring but 40 is too small.
Would you please give me advices to choose another one ? I find it very complicated.. But the feeling of the cage on me is so so good.

Attachments

leooliver

Experimental Member
Media
Do you have goals in mind? Some wear chastity cage to decrease the size of their dicks (although it's not permanent), some want to get rid of erection permanently. I wear mine to get both, but I'm still not wear it regularlu, since I haven't found my keyholder...

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted25164841

Hi everyone,
I need advices. I've bought a cage. My boyfriend is the key holder. It turns me so on, I think about sex all day long.
Last night was the first night my bf left the cage on me. I had a bad night. Mind full of fantasies.
I got hard a few times and when I woke up, I was hard, cock inside the cage but balls went out I don't know how.
Also the entrance of the cage is a bit small for my cock.. the skin stays outside and I have to grab the foreskin through the cage to pull the base of my cock's skin in.
Would you please give me advices to choose another one ? I find it very complicated.. But the feeling of the cage on me is so so good.

Hi all, during this past summer my bf and I have experimented with chastity. Started out with me being caged for a few days while we figured out what cage would work best. Started with one that was about four inches long (I am 8 inches erect, 5 in girth) and have now worked my way down to a cage that extends 1.5 inches from the base ring. We tried other cages off and on but I often had chafing and pain in them, and this smaller cage is more discrete, doesn’t give me much room to get erect, and is more comfortable against my skin. Started wearing this one with the intention of longer term last week. My bf told me that I can no longer jerk off with my hands, I must only cum from getting fucked. Looking for some advice on how I can achieve a prostate orgasm in my cage. I am prettty experienced as a bottom but have never had a prostate orgasm and bc it is the only way I will be allowed to cum, I would really like to experience one.
u know that belt kinnda thing that u can hold ur cage around ur waist ,so it can take the pressure off your balls when u get hard, that helped me a lot and less skin irritation.

As for prostate orgasms, ask ur partner to choose the dates that u can try to orgasm and ask him to keep as many days between each sessions ; so it will be easy to milk out the built up cum.
If u didn't had any prostate orgasms before i would reccomend you to ask your partner to do it for you,for example u would get really exhausted when its not really happening soon.
I tried so many ways and times to achieve prostate orgasm but it was impossible alone, I asked my partner and what he did was ; tied my hands so i dont have any control over and started to massage my prostate in a certain rythem till i cum.
I really recommend a fuck machine; u can be hooked up to it till u have ur blasting orgasm of ur life.
cheers , dont forget to keep us posted.

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and jockbear
D

deleted25164841

Hi everyone,
I think according to these pictures your cage part is too big but ring is too small, i think u should play around and find the matching combination. And please don't buy those weird looking style cages they are mostly uncomfortable, buy decent one with internal lock ; without a padlock. And I really recommend chastity belt thing that u can hold ur cage ring in place - around your waist, it helps when u get erected your balls starts to stretch in your present condition , but if u wear a belt , it wont

Reactions: P.J.9 and jockbear