Bel Gris - The King

Yep. He also said that he had been fucked by a man, but didn't liked it. I love how free he is in terms of sexuality.
He’s not that free if he hasn’t had full on sex with a guy on camera. I love him, but I notice he wears a condom in all his scenes, even threesomes when the other actor doesn’t wear one which is odd.
 
  • Like
Reactions: La Tia Biyork
The guy who sucks the cock has a ear piercing doesn't he ?
Ok. Let’s back track. I posted 2 pics of an upcoming scene. Two guys are sexually interacting in one pic, in the second Bel is standing in the pic. When or where did I say Bel sucked a guys dick in the scene?
 
Ok. Let’s back track. I posted 2 pics of an upcoming scene. Two guys are sexually interacting in one pic, in the second Bel is standing in the pic. When or where did I say Bel sucked a guys dick in the scene?
Ok sorry I misread. I thought he was the one at first so I thought u too.