View attachment 140194841View attachment 140194881
Big bellied bear reporting for duty, plus a bonus boner pic for good luck ;-)
Well, I don't think any of us in here would ever turn down a bonus boner pic for good luck! :) You have a beautiful bear body. Full beard, hairy chest, large saggy titties, large hefty belly sagging down onto your very hairy crotch housing your horny manhood...very, very nice. Thank you for reporting for duty and sharing, big guy! :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Electronips
  • Love
Reactions: GardenGiant83
Well, I've put it all over Twitter and Bluesky.View attachment 140382891
And some cock. As a treat.
Wow, another wonderful large body. Great to look at!

Man, so many more big guys have come into this thread. All these big bellies are gonna squeeze us guys tight in here! And lots of us don’t mind one bit!

It is exciting to me that threads are showing up on this site for older and big men. I think some of us guys hesitate to reveal our age or we conceal our heavier bodies when posting photos here. New threads such as this one shows me that there is an appreciation for our larger bodies and that there is a comfortable and safe place to reveal ourselves as we are. I embraced my senior grandpa body some years ago and have in the past posted on Flickr and Reddit. That said, I have hesitated until recently to post a full body photo on LPSG and now am appreciating much positive feedback here. Join in with your photos. Cheers! :)

50653860613_afb8960467_h.jpg

It is exciting to me that threads are showing up on this site for older and big men. I think some of us guys hesitate to reveal our age or we conceal our heavier bodies when posting photos here. New threads such as this one shows me that there is an appreciation for our larger bodies and that there is a comfortable and safe place to reveal ourselves as we are. I embraced my senior grandpa body some years ago and have in the past posted on Flickr and Reddit. That said, I have hesitated until recently to post a full body photo on LPSG and now am appreciating much positive feedback here. Join in with your photos. Cheers! :)

View attachment 140788641
Here, hear! I’m very glad to be an advocate of older men’s settling, aging bodies. I have always looked up to you older men and uour aging bodies, be they solid or sagging. This thread is definitely not only a safe space for you men, but a space of celebration and admiration.

I’m very glad to hear of your newfound confidence in your older, heavier self and that you are experiencing encouragement and admiration here. Hugs to you! (as much as we can hug with your big grandpa belly in the way, lol :p:D:emoji_hugging:

Reactions: bigguy19161