Ben Azelart

Attachments

Reactions: Brooksm.92
Really dude? O God. Watch it better. That can not be his foot.

It looks like a shadow behind him. Definitely not dick and balls falling out like that. He would need a huge hole i the crotch of his shorts for it to be his dick and balls and then he would know it happened.

It looks like a shadow behind him. Definitely not dick and balls falling out like that. He would need a huge hole i the crotch of his shorts for it to be his dick and balls and then he would know it happened.
I watched the video like 23423447550398394728773482 times and almost convinced myself it was his dick... but think about it logically... these guys have SOOO many followers... how many times do you think they take and retake their videos... he would have both felt and seen his dick flying out and deleted it in a heart beat... sorry yall but this aint that clip.

Reactions: Dokteki
I watched the video like 23423447550398394728773482 times and almost convinced myself it was his dick... but think about it logically... these guys have SOOO many followers... how many times do you think they take and retake their videos... he would have both felt and seen his dick flying out and deleted it in a heart beat... sorry yall but this aint that clip.
yea, that's what this person you're replying to and me are trying to say.

Reactions: uniqueusernamexxx
What is it then? You May say it if knows it so good.
I think it is what I said and what is visible on either side of him, a shadow. If the video was from YouTube no way is he going to risk being de-monetized for a dick slip he would have known happened