Ben Azelart

Why isn’t he having a bigger career, is he lockdown to being able to do other things with his contract with Brent’s company? The Sway boys did their Sawy stuff, but seemed to have outside projects. Is Ben’s agent, PR and management team just something from inside Amp, or are they independent?

Why isn’t he having a bigger career, is he lockdown to being able to do other things with his contract with Brent’s company? The Sway boys did their Sawy stuff, but seemed to have outside projects. Is Ben’s agent, PR and management team just something from inside Amp, or are they independent?
Something showed that he had almost 8 million youtube followers. Meaning is is making millions from his account. His career is better than mine haha

Like, I could have easily seen him play the son in White Lotus, and being a Hawaiian it would have been easy to cast him and him be there for COVID-19 filming, not that I didn’t like the Fred actor.
he's not Hawaiian he lived there, but he was born in Texas. think he lived there for a couple years (Hawaii)

Reactions: Behindtheblow
Low end 17.4 a month minus the management fee and Cali taxes, hes prolly taking home 8K a month
i'm thinking it's more. he just bought a house at nineteen, and he gives out like 10,000 dollars every other video lmao :joy:

i'm thinking it's more. he just bought a house at nineteen, and he gives out like 10,000 dollars every other video lmao :joy:
buying a house is nothing... and lets be real, unless you saw the paperwork and it had his name on there as the sole owner then Im willing to bet that its under the name of the management company and a lease. Additionally, "giving" 10K away as video content is 1 of 2 things. 1, not actually giving it away and making it seem like you do for "clout and views... or 2, a tax write off as a business expense which is coming out of the business and not his pocket. Thats how business and marketing works.

I get that he’s under the thumb of Brent, aka, Mr. Brand-friendly, but I hope he levels up his content to be more age appropriate and get away from some of the silly, juvenile content that permeates the Brent universe. He already serves as eye candy in the crews videos (the dude seems contractually obligated to take off most his clothes in every video), he should embrace that and level up.