Ben Azelart

since we have no way of knowing, I am not going to even attempt a guess beyond assuming they are likely average size, but I can predict that the guesses you get will be more based on fantasy than any reality or evidence.
if you don't want to answer then don't say anything. keep the atmosphere there. If we all start reacting like this it will be very boring here

since we have no way of knowing, I am not going to even attempt a guess beyond assuming they are likely average size, but I can predict that the guesses you get will be more based on fantasy than any reality or evidence.
Reality... I think Brent is below average to small. I think Ben is average to slightly above. Fantasy.. they are both HUNG lol

because Amp seems to be kiddie, meanwhile i feel like some of them want to do more different stuff than their kiddie stuff with Amp
Ahh. I agree. I thought you wanted him to leave bc you didn’t like him. Haha. I do feel like they all want to do more adult content but the Riveras are forever stuck making content for tweens.

Reactions: tnuser5