Ben Azelart

That was 4 years ago how am I supposed to know
You asked where it was from that is where. I know what you wanted but here is how you should have worded it "I want to watch this video but I'm to lazy to go and look through the videos will someone please do it for me then post the link please?"
Still gonna get the same answer it's from Andrew YouTube channel go and find if you want to watch it.

Reactions: DX2069 and Dokteki
You asked where it was from that is where. I know what you wanted but here is how you should have worded it "I want to watch this video but I'm to lazy to go and look through the videos will someone please do it for me then post the link please?"
Still gonna get the same answer it's from Andrew YouTube channel go and find if you want to watch it.
Tell him!

Reactions: tnuser5
Considering Ben has a beautiful girlfriend, I'd assume he's got a decent cock and knows how to use it. Meanwhile, Andrew is Bi and probably doing Brent
I’m not saying he doesn’t have a nice cock, but c’mon man. He’s an attractive social media star who pulls down high-six low-seven figures per year. He’d have a hot girlfriend if he was laying pipe with a TicTac.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have a nice cock, but c’mon man. He’s an attractive social media star who pulls down high-six low-seven figures per year. He’d have a hot girlfriend if he was laying pipe with a TicTac.
I think it’s so rude and just abusive when ppl only date someone for their money and fame like can you love them cause of who they are

Reactions: Darklord986