Photos & Videos Bennet Behnke

Definitely a good looking guy, however he gained 20 kgs during his recent relationship. He has been struggling with loosing weight recently and you can see in his Insta reels how much he tries to hide his hip-gold.
He rarely still gets model job nowadays, but focuses on his Insta influencing. Again, the big question is: what will pay your bills in a couple of years, when he is back to 115 kgs?
Seems to be a nice guy. I wish him all the best anyway.
he gained 20 kgs during his recent relationship..haha looks like fucking girl get him fat :))

• Haha
Reactions: nehness
Some weeks ago he posted a Reel, showing him two years ago at the gym, when his former GF approached him. OMG, impressive body back then. Well, stable relationships have such effects from time to time.
The problem is, at 95 kg you are so close to 100 kgs, which is when you start getting „tits“, unless you pump like crazy. He is a guy who struggles with nutrition and regular gym/cardio. Again, this is more an observation not criticism. Not at all.
His looks are stunning and he seems to be a super nice guy.

Reactions: nehness
Some weeks ago he posted a Reel, showing him two years ago at the gym, when his former GF approached him. OMG, impressive body back then. Well, stable relationships have such effects from time to time.
The problem is, at 95 kg you are so close to 100 kgs, which is when you start getting „tits“, unless you pump like crazy. He is a guy who struggles with nutrition and regular gym/cardio. Again, this is more an observation not criticism. Not at all.
His looks are stunning and he seems to be a super nice guy.
I’m so obsessed with his « tits » pecs 🥵 But I think he has if before he gained weight ?

I don’t know if it’s a « german body type » but I follow a lot of german models/content creators/soccer players and they always huge pecs & nipples, even if they’re « skinny ». It’s almost like if their pecs are melting which is freaking hot lol

(for exemple you also have Jacob Rott, Bene Schulz, Moritz Hau, Felix Arnold, Mario Götze and many others)

Attachments

Reactions: Sisoos
He seems either to start realizing it for himself, or he follows these posts… So, let’s see, if he is disciplined to follow up with what he thinks is necessary…
He was back to the gym before this thread :joy:

I think he just wants to take care of himself (beyond physical, sport also allows you to breathe, surpass yourself and take care of your mental health)