Bentellect from TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a $10 post to unlock that just says the facts man's intro to OF. I can't imagine it being a nude for $10, but please prove me wrong lol
I have no self control lol. It was no better than one of the selfies he had on the feed for free. Definitely not $10 worth.

I’m thinking we could start a pool and chip in together. Prices aren’t too crazy if he actually delivers on the content

I’m thinking we could start a pool and chip in together. Prices aren’t too crazy if he actually delivers on the content
We could... but we were already ready to play the long game, might as well wait a little longer to see if he drops prices. His views have already started dropping on YT and I assume that was like his main source of income, I don't think he'd be willing to wait that long to make a point. Plus, I get the feeling he's keep tabs on this thread, maybe we educate him a little?

Btw I like your pfp, <3

We could... but we were already ready to play the long game, might as well wait a little longer to see if he drops prices. His views have already started dropping on YT and I assume that was like his main source of income, I don't think he'd be willing to wait that long to make a point. Plus, I get the feeling he's keep tabs on this thread, maybe we educate him a little?

Btw I like your pfp, <3
Yeah that’s a good point. And thank you

Reactions: Somethingsome1334
Don't share anything. 1. It's probs not worth it for the potential legal trouble if he DMCAs 2. If we do he'll probably take it as a sign he's worth the prices he's actually charging which... yeah he's hot but not 35 dollars for a stupid meme vid hot. Just starve him out for a bit until he starts posting actually good content for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.